Author Topic: Machete-wielding professor WALKS free, grabs lunch after Bronx judge lets her out  (Read 140 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Machete-wielding professor WALKS free, grabs lunch after Bronx judge lets her out
May 26, 2023 | Tom Tillison

Under the criminal-friendly New York City criminal justice system not even holding a machete to the neck of a potential victim will keep you in jail.

George Soros must have been beaming on Thursday night as the deranged left-wing professor who held a machete to a New York Post reporter’s neck was released by a Bronx judge during a court hearing, according to the newspaper.

Shellyne Rodriguez, 45, who first terrorized pro-life students who were tabling at Hunter College earlier this month, confronted the reporter when he went to her home to ask her about that incident — Hunter College did not fire Rodriguez for targeting the students but did boot her for the machete assault.

“Get the f–k away from my door, or I’m gonna chop you up with this machete!” the out-of-control professor shouted from behind her closed door. Seconds later, after the reporter identified himself, Rodriguez barged out put a machete to his neck.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/05/26/machete-wielding-professor-walks-free-grabs-lunch-after-bronx-judge-lets-her-out-1362540/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Would not have happened if she wasn't black.