Author Topic: Armed migrants arrested near Canadian border  (Read 132 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Armed migrants arrested near Canadian border
« on: May 26, 2023, 01:29:23 pm »

Armed migrants arrested near Canadian border
Story by Fernie Ortiz • Yesterday 1:04 PM

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) — U.S. Border Patrol encountered four Mexican nationals after spotting two people walking along the northern border and quickly approaching a waiting vehicle on Sunday in Sweetgrass, Montana.

Border agents from the agency’s Havre Sector soon determined that both individuals were in the country illegally and conducted an immigration inspection on the vehicle to which they were running.

After confirming that the vehicle’s two occupants were also in the country illegally, agents brought in a drug-sniffing dog, which alerted agents to possible narcotics and drug paraphernalia.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/armed-migrants-arrested-near-canadian-border/ar-AA1bGMdW?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=b9871c44a8ba48a19d5c55d0eefd8780&ei=22
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Armed migrants arrested near Canadian border
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2023, 01:30:15 pm »
Since when is illegals having weapons a problem for this administration? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson