Author Topic: Biden’s environmental injustice  (Read 198 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s environmental injustice
« on: May 26, 2023, 10:42:55 am »
Biden’s environmental injustice
By Paul Driessen |May 25th, 2023|34 Comments

President Biden recently issued a 5,400-word executive order directing all federal agencies to emphasize “environmental justice” in every decision they make.

After ducking questions for weeks on what remediation, remuneration and environmental justice the administration is providing East Palestine, Ohio residents following a toxic railway chemical spill, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre explained the EO in her inimitable style:

The President has “the most ambitious climate agenda than any other president in history, and one way that you can look at this today is that he’s continuing to deliver on that ambitious agenda, and he’s not done yet. This is a continuing continuation of what he’s promised the American people.”

In plain English, the order enables each agency to implement this infinitely malleable “justice” concept to justify whatever policies and regulations it is implementing in the name of abating the “climate crisis” and “fundamentally transforming” America’s energy and economic systems. It also allows agencies to ignore any “justice” issues that might interfere with their plans.

https://www.cfact.org/2023/05/25/bidens-environmental-injustice/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=bidens-environmental-injustice&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=bidens-environmental-injustice
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Biden’s environmental injustice
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2023, 10:43:32 am »
I wonder who the ghost writer of this EO was? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson