Author Topic: Woman who "transitioned to man" sobs after realizing how lonely and difficult it is to be a dude ...  (Read 565 times)

Offline Hoodat

Woman who "transitioned to man" sobs after realizing how lonely and difficult it is to be a dude ... "Nobody told me"

Harris Rigby  ·  Jun 13, 2023

This video is incredibly tragic and sad.

A woman who bought into the feminist lie that men have it made at the top of their "Patriarchy" and that their lives are filled with all sorts of privileges. Then, after irreversible hormones and surgeries, getting to the point where she looked like a man, she discovered that being "trans" and being a "man" isn't all the rainbows and lollipops she thought it would be.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1667327987681722369

Nobody told me how lonely being a man is. I had closer friendships with women I met in the bathroom before I transitioned at clubs because of how open women are, than I have in 8 years of transitioning because women are so much more vulnerable and deep than men.

While she may be right that being a man can be lonely and that it's difficult to make friends, the reality is that most men are constitutionally able to handle being alone much better than women. We are built that way.

This woman did not know the different psychological reality of being a man because she's always been a woman.  .  .

https://notthebee.com/article/watch-woman-deeply-regrets-transitioning-into-a-man-after-realizing-its-really-tough-being-a-dude
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Boo Hoo.  Grow a pair.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline ScottinVA

“Dude?” 

That’s the main problem right there… she’s not a dude, but a confused, wayward female who desperately needs psychiatric therapy.

Online mountaineer

she’s not a dude, but a confused, wayward female who desperately needs psychiatric therapy.
All these people need therapy before they go to the extreme of hacking off body parts or ingesting hormones. I doubt any of them get it, though. They're encouraged to rush to "transition."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... I'm still waiting for the application to the Male Privilege Club to come in the mail.

Male Privilege is a myth created by radical feminists to justify reverse discrimination quotas that favor women over men.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online mountaineer

A woman who "transitions" to male will never see any privilege resulting from it. She'll be seen by just about everyone as a freak show and a nut - not a guy.

Offline Kamaji

All these people need therapy before they go to the extreme of hacking off body parts or ingesting hormones. I doubt any of them get it, though. They're encouraged to rush to "transition."

They don't get any therapy at all.  They are given a letter recommending "affirming care", up to and including surgery, usually after a 20 minute or so "consultation".

Online mountaineer

They don't get any therapy at all.  They are given a letter recommending "affirming care", up to and including surgery, usually after a 20 minute or so "consultation".
Just like Matt Walsh's producer, who went looking for transition as an experiment.

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1666496308150951954

Online mountaineer

Matt Walsh
@MattWalshBlog
People “transition” because they hate themselves and have created in their minds a utopian fantasy of the opposite sex. But after “transition” they find that all of the parts of themselves they hated are still with them, and life as the opposite sex is not nearly the paradise they thought it would be. They are stuck with the worst of all worlds.
9:41 PM · Jun 9, 2023

Offline Kamaji

Matt Walsh
@MattWalshBlog
People “transition” because they hate themselves and have created in their minds a utopian fantasy of the opposite sex. But after “transition” they find that all of the parts of themselves they hated are still with them, and life as the opposite sex is not nearly the paradise they thought it would be. They are stuck with the worst of all worlds.
9:41 PM · Jun 9, 2023

Exactly.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
What did she look like prior?