Author Topic: Mystery private jet of migrants arrives in Sacramento, prompting investigation  (Read 1297 times)

Offline mountaineer

Mystery private jet of migrants arrives in Sacramento, prompting investigation
 By Isabel Keane   
June 4, 2023 8:11am
California officials launched an investigation after more than a dozen migrants were flown to Sacramento on a mystery private jet on Saturday and “dumped on the doorstep of a local church without any advance warning.”

Gov. Gavin Newsom and Attorney General Rob Bonta met with the group Saturday, who had documentation “purporting to be from the government of the State of Florida,” Bonta said in a release.

The group was taken from Texas to New Mexico before being flown by private jet to California “with no prior arrangement or care in place,” Bonta said.

Officials are investigating and “evaluating potential criminal or civil action against those who transported or arranged for the transport of these vulnerable immigrants,” according to the statement.

In a separate statement, Newsom said that they will be working with the Sacramento mayor’s office, as well as local and nonprofit partners “to ensure the people who have arrived are treated with respect and dignity and get to their intended destination as they pursue their immigration cases.”  ...
NY Post

Remind me how to how much dignity and respect lawbreakers are entitled, Gov. Greaseball?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Hmmm, I thought Noisome and his fellow slimeballs were all for Californians being a frickin welcome mat for illegals to wipe their feet on, and now he is whining of no advance notice? it's strange that he and other dem governors and mayors don't give a damn about the many thousands of illegals pouting into border cities with no notice and less assistance. And I say this as a Californian, he should ESAD!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Private jet is a very expensive means of sharing the illegal immigration burden among all the states. 

This reeks of another cheap political stunt by a DeSantis Presidential Campaign desperate to gain traction among GOP Primary voters and donors.

Abbott has done more to save the taxpayers of Texas money by busing illegal immigrants to Santuary cities and states.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

Hmmm, I thought Noisome and his fellow slimeballs were all for Californians being a frickin welcome mat for illegals to wipe their feet on, and now he is whining of no advance notice? it's strange that he and other dem governors and mayors don't give a damn about the many thousands of illegals pouting into border cities with no notice and less assistance. And I say this as a Californian, he should ESAD!

:thumbsup:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, damnit, it's hard to get the limo service there on short notice.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

Did anyone get the registration or tail number of the jet? 

It's the equivalent of a tag number or VIN on a ground vehicle, and lets you track ownership and movement.

Perhaps that would answer some questions, perhaps it would only pose more.

Either way, the Cartel Convention will proceed.

With the right wardrobe, and some accessories, virtually anyone can be made to look like an illegal.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Full of Chinese military brass to blend in till the signal is given?
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

This reeks of another cheap political stunt by a DeSantis Presidential Campaign desperate to gain traction among GOP Primary voters and donors.
:silly:  :rolling:

Offline PeteS in CA

Is the City or County of Sacto a "Sanctuary"? If so, what's the beef?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Private jet is a very expensive means of sharing the illegal immigration burden among all the states. 

Abbott has done more to save the taxpayers of Texas money by busing illegal immigrants to Santuary cities and states.
The group was taken from Texas to New Mexico before being flown by private jet to California “with no prior arrangement or care in place,” Bonta said.

That damn DeSantis, now he's working out of Texas :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Online Smokin Joe

Full of Chinese military brass to blend in till the signal is given?
Could be.

I wouldn't put any perfidy past the sellouts in D.C.

C S Lewis

Online DB

That didn't age well:

https://www.ksby.com/news/california-news/16-south-american-migrants-who-entered-us-through-texas-flown-to-california

Online Smokin Joe

It sounds like the 'victims' were hand-picked, for whatever reason, or whatever 'privilege' they enjoy (again for whatever reason).

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

That didn't age well:

https://www.ksby.com/news/california-news/16-south-american-migrants-who-entered-us-through-texas-flown-to-california

I could be wrong, but I think, "The migrants had already been processed by U.S. immigration officials and given court dates for their asylum cases when "individuals representing a private contractor” approached them outside a migrant center in El Paso, Texas, Carmona said. They offered to help the migrants get jobs and get them to their final destination, he said.", means the government of Texas had nothing to do with this group being flown to Sacramento (that they were shuttled to a place in Sacto is consistent with this, especially since SMF is 15-20 drive on I-5 to get into Sacto - SMF was built in the 60s miles outside of the city to allow for substantial growth).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Online DB

I could be wrong, but I think, "The migrants had already been processed by U.S. immigration officials and given court dates for their asylum cases when "individuals representing a private contractor” approached them outside a migrant center in El Paso, Texas, Carmona said. They offered to help the migrants get jobs and get them to their final destination, he said.", means the government of Texas had nothing to do with this group being flown to Sacramento (that they were shuttled to a place in Sacto is consistent with this, especially since SMF is 15-20 drive on I-5 to get into Sacto - SMF was built in the 60s miles outside of the city to allow for substantial growth).

My post was in response to: "This reeks of another cheap political stunt by a DeSantis Presidential Campaign desperate to gain traction among GOP Primary voters and donors."

Offline PeteS in CA

My post was in response to: "This reeks of another cheap political stunt by a DeSantis Presidential Campaign desperate to gain traction among GOP Primary voters and donors."

And my comment cited aspects of the incident contrary to Goobernor Noisome's claim. Noisome has probably used SMF more than a few times, so he probably knows the travel time from the City of Sacramento to SMF, which is almost in adjoining Yolo County. Noisome knows his claim is stupidly false, but he also knows most "reporters" won't look at Google maps and think through the significance of the distance from SMF to Sacto.

Online DB

And my comment cited aspects of the incident contrary to Goobernor Noisome's claim. Noisome has probably used SMF more than a few times, so he probably knows the travel time from the City of Sacramento to SMF, which is almost in adjoining Yolo County. Noisome knows his claim is stupidly false, but he also knows most "reporters" won't look at Google maps and think through the significance of the distance from SMF to Sacto.

Got it.

Offline mountaineer

Curiouser and curiouser.
Second Mysterious Flight Carrying Migrants Lands in Sacramento; California Officials Say Florida Set up Travel
Monday, 05 June 2023 03:34 PM EDT
Newsmax

Another group of approximately 20 migrants have arrived in Sacramento on a private flight.

The plane arrived on Monday morning, said Tara Gallegos, a spokeswoman for California Attorney General Rob Bonta. It follows the arrival of 16 migrants from Venezuela and Colombia on Friday.

Bonta's office has made contact with the new arrivals and believes their trip to Sacramento was arranged by the same company. Bonta says the travel appears to have been arranged by the state of Florida and a company it hired to transport migrants.

In both cases, it appears the migrants were approached in Texas, taken to New Mexico and then flown to California's capital, Bonta's office said.

Spokespeople for the Florida Division of Emergency Management and Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis have not confirmed Florida's involvement.  ...
No evidence of Florida's involvement, but plenty of speculation. That's a real good look for the state's attorney general.  *****rollingeyes*****