Author Topic: Trump says ‘even Cuomo’ did better than DeSantis on COVID-19  (Read 2166 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Trump says ‘even Cuomo’ did better than DeSantis on COVID-19
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2023, 01:35:39 am »
If that case in Manhattan works out, he will be.. for 3-5 years.

:silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2023, 01:40:43 am »
   Kushner needed time to 'get his cut'.
Any Pfizer in his portfolio?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2023, 01:42:31 am »
He just can't keep his mouth shut.  Each time he does this he loses more and more potential voters.
A month ago my 91 year old mother was all in on Trump, now after listening to Trumps childish insults and lies, and listening to DeSantis and learning about his service and political record she has changed to DeSantis supporter. Despite what some post here I believe as you say Trump is driving voters away.

Online libertybele

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2023, 01:43:48 am »
   Kushner needed time to 'get his cut'.

Well that's definitely a very real possibility.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 01:45:05 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2023, 05:22:40 am »
Demented old POS.  He will never get my vote again.  If Trump wins the GOP nomination, I’ll be voting for the US Constitution Party nominee.

That's what I did in 2016 for much the same reason.   2020 I did vote for him, but I'm finding him far more unlikable now than in 2016.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2023, 05:26:39 am »

@libertybele

I thought about voting for the Libertarian Party, but they have gone bats**t crazy.

If Trump is the nominee, I'm voting for myself!

Really doesn't matter here in deep Blue WA were Biden is locked in.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2023, 06:10:54 am »
Demented old POS.  He will never get my vote again.  If Trump wins the GOP nomination, I’ll be voting for the US Constitution Party nominee.
I did in '16.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2023, 06:11:27 am »
That's what I did in 2016 for much the same reason.   2020 I did vote for him, but I'm finding him far more unlikable now than in 2016.
Same here.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2023, 12:24:28 pm »
The Trump worshipers seem to be missing on this thread.  There is no defending what he said, not even in their minds. 

Online libertybele

« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2023, 12:27:53 pm »
The Trump worshipers seem to be missing on this thread.  There is no defending what he said, not even in their minds.

I think they may have left the building.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2023, 12:35:53 pm »
:facepalm2:

Still waiting for the bleep to show up and "trumpsplain" the matter to us rubes.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2023, 12:37:53 pm »

Perhaps they are beginning to realize that Trump is driving away voters with his continuous (and increasing) displays of arrogance, pettiness, childish name-calling and petulant self-indulgence.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mountaineer

« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2023, 12:38:13 pm »
Cuomo killed people. DeSantis did not. Sit down, Mr. Trump.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2023, 12:42:43 pm »
During Tuesday's White House press briefing, President Trump said Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is "a great governor" who "knows exactly what he's doing" in response to the coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/03/31/824905343/fact-check-trump-praises-florida-governor-despite-criticism-of-coronavirus-respo

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2023, 12:45:37 pm »
It’s plain to see that Ron DeSantis’s official announcement has turned Trump’s world completely upside down, inside out, and mixed up. That, combined with his pending lawsuits, has definitely brought out who Trump really is and I think it’s a good thing for people to see more and more of.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2023, 03:45:49 pm »
Steve Deace
@SteveDeaceShow
For the life of me I don't understand how it is possibly a good attack (let alone honest) on DeSantis that he originally promoted Trump's beloved poison poke, and then turned back once the data came in while Trump continues Pfizering on. And DeSantis has the only public health department in America that has raised any safety warnings against the genetic serum, and currently has a grand jury requested by DeSantis to investigate the tragedy of Trump's Operation Warp Speed.

It would seem to me the best thing would be for Trump to just admit he got lied to by his big pharma buddies like Woody Johnson, become a bold champion for those damaged by all this, and just take the issue away from DeSantis rather than trying this type of gaslighting that is easily debunked and not fooling anybody that doesn't already want to be fooled (or willing to be). If anything, I am suggesting not only the morally right thing for Trump to do, but also the most politically expedient. For this is perhaps DeSantis' strongest rationale for being in this race at all.

But what do I know? After all, I am the only person in America who has written two certified best-sellers exposing the Covidstan scam.
8:30 AM · May 26, 2023
--------
Pedro L. Gonzalez
@emeriticus
DeSantis is capable of changing course. Trump is *still* bragging not only about the covid vaccines but how he made certain pharmaceutical companies wealthier with Operation Warp Speed. He’s friends with the heir to the Johnson & Johnson fortune. He has a financial interest in that company and Pfizer. Trump can’t bring himself to even criticize the Johnson & Johnson shot after several people died in connection to it.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2023, 04:24:20 pm »
Perhaps they are beginning to realize that Trump is driving away voters with his continuous (and increasing) displays of arrogance, pettiness, childish name-calling and petulant self-indulgence.
I doubt it, they are true believers and will never acknowledge a single flaw in their idol. I am surprised that there have been no posts of images of Trump as a mighty warrior, divinely lit etc. as they posted 2016,  :pondering: maybe Trump has trademarked all such images to use on his trading cards :whistle:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2023, 04:53:19 pm »

I made a visit to TOS just to see if anyone would step forward to defend this.  Surprisingly, there were a few that did.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2023, 05:51:54 pm »
What I keep shaking my head about is that I have made no decision about 2024, waiting to see all the GOP candidates, to hear from them, compare them, and give each of them a chance to persuade me, before I make my choice. The things Trump's been saying lately make me not want to give him that same opportunity to earn my vote.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2023, 05:52:32 pm »
What I keep shaking my head about is that I have made no decision about 2024, waiting to see all the GOP candidates, to hear from them, compare them, and give each of them a chance to persuade me, before I make my choice. The things Trump's been saying lately make me not want to give him that same opportunity to earn my vote.

:thumbsup:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2023, 05:52:47 pm »
I made a visit to TOS just to see if anyone would step forward to defend this.  Surprisingly, there were a few that did.

What did their defense amount to?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2023, 06:04:30 pm »
A month ago my 91 year old mother was all in on Trump, now after listening to Trumps childish insults and lies, and listening to DeSantis and learning about his service and political record she has changed to DeSantis supporter. Despite what some post here I believe as you say Trump is driving voters away.

That's hopeful.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2023, 08:33:48 pm »
Trump could have removed Fauci from any involvement in Covid policymaking, but he didn't. Why?

Fauci was the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases from 1984, when Reagan promoted him, to 2022.  His pedigree and resume were flawless.  Mike Pence, the Chair of the COVID Committee, insisted on working with Fauci (again) and publicly defended him against the President's rising concerns.  The President brought in his own team to counter Fauci.  But, you know this @mountaineer

The passive-aggressive question you can't seem to bring yourself to ask is:  "DeSantis followed Fauci's orders even in 2022.  Why?"

Every Covid policy during Trump’s term was set by a state governor—— including the seven Republican governors who kept their states open and ignored Fauci; and including Gov. DeSantis who followed Fauci as one follows Holy Scripture.

Ronny locked down his state, closed his schools, businesses and beaches, implemented mandatory quarantines for travelers from states with high infection rates -— using the police to enforce this order. Ronny followed every Fauci edict on masks, social distancing, testing, vaccines (assuring Floridians if they were vaccinated they would not get Covid) into 2022.

When Ronny reopened his state, he proudly did so in total compliance with Fauci’s rules, going so far as telling the police to close businesses and suspend licenses of those not cooperating.

And it’s all on tape.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2023, 08:37:14 pm »
Unlikely, considering Cuomo murdered tens of thousands of old folks in Nursing Homes by forcing them to take active COVID patients.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2023, 08:40:53 pm »
Fauci was the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases from 1984, when Reagan promoted him, to 2022.  His pedigree and resume were flawless.  Mike Pence, the Chair of the COVID Committee, insisted on working with Fauci (again) and publicly defended him against the President's rising concerns.  The President brought in his own team to counter Fauci.  But, you know this @mountaineer

The passive-aggressive question you can't seem to bring yourself to ask is:  "DeSantis followed Fauci's orders even in 2022.  Why?"

Every Covid policy during Trump’s term was set by a state governor—— including the seven Republican governors who kept their states open and ignored Fauci; and including Gov. DeSantis who followed Fauci as one follows Holy Scripture.

Ronny locked down his state, closed his schools, businesses and beaches, implemented mandatory quarantines for travelers from states with high infection rates -— using the police to enforce this order. Ronny followed every Fauci edict on masks, social distancing, testing, vaccines (assuring Floridians if they were vaccinated they would not get Covid) into 2022.

When Ronny reopened his state, he proudly did so in total compliance with Fauci’s rules, going so far as telling the police to close businesses and suspend licenses of those not cooperating.

And it’s all on tape.

:mauslaff:

Po widdle Twumpie, he was da victum of soikomstanz; he was a real genius.