Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: 'You need a safe harbor - I can work with your father alone!' The telling text Jim Biden  (Read 170 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: 'You need a safe harbor - I can work with your father alone!' The telling text Jim Biden sent to nephew Hunter suggests Joe WAS in on their business plans after scathing article appeared linking connection to corrupt Chinese energy deal

Texts from Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop reveal  uncle Jim Biden messaged him saying, 'you need a safe harbor' and 'I can work with you[r] father alone!'
    The conversation happened two weeks after a 2018 New York Times story exposed Hunter's connections to corrupt Chinese oil firm CEFC
    The text messages are the latest in growing evidence tying Joe Biden to Hunter's shady overseas business deals

By Josh Boswell For Dailymail.com

Published: 13:19 EDT, 26 May 2023 | Updated: 13:19 EDT, 26 May 2023

Newly unearthed text messages suggest President Joe Biden may have been involved in his son and brother's business deals with the Chinese, DailyMail.com can reveal.

Two weeks after a 2018 New York Times story exposed Hunter Biden's connections to a corrupt Chinese Communist Party-linked oil firm CEFC, his uncle Jim Biden texted him saying: 'you need a safe harbor' and 'I can work with you[r] father alone!'

The text messages, saved on Hunter's abandoned laptop, are the latest in a growing body of evidence tying the President to Hunter's shady overseas business deals.

Last June DailyMail.com uncovered a voicemail from Joe to his son recorded the night the Times story was published, telling Hunter he read the piece and saying 'I think you're clear'.

The content of the voicemail indicates Joe was not being truthful when he repeatedly claimed he never discussed Hunter's overseas business with his son.

'I cannot find you, believe it or not I have been looking,' Jim texted Hunter on December 28. 'I [have] driven by [Hunter's lover and his brother's widow] Hallie's, you fathers. Called texted you...I wantto help all the deals are still alive'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12116561/Telling-text-Jim-Biden-sent-nephew-Hunter-revealed.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34