Author Topic: Trump Goes Scorched Earth On DeSantis With Freaky Hitler/Satan Post  (Read 734 times)

Online libertybele

Anyone still not think that Trump has become unhinged? 

Trump Goes Scorched Earth On DeSantis With Freaky Hitler/Satan Post

Wed, May 24, 2023 at 11:54 PM EDT

Donald Trump welcomed Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to the Republican presidential race with a series of increasingly bizarre posts on his various social media channels.

The former president posted a video attacking DeSantis as an ingrate who owes his career to Trump. He posted another of what appears to be a SpaceX rocket falling over and exploding with “Ron! 2024” over it.

And he shared a weird video mocking DeSantis’ entry via a glitchy Twitter event hosted by Elon Musk.

In Trump’s version, the participants include not just Musk and DeSantis but also Adolf Hitler, the devil, a coughing Dick Cheney, billionaire George Soros, World Economic Forum founder Klaus Schwab and an FBI agent openly plotting to “take out” Trump.

The video concludes with a fake ― perhaps AI ― Trump voice unleashing insults.

“The devil, I’m gonna kick your ass very soon. Hitler, you’re already dead. Dick Cheney, sounds like you’ll be joining Hitler very soon,” the Trump voice says. “Ron DeSanctimonious can kiss my big, beautiful 2024 presidential ass.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-goes-scorched-earth-desantis-035429919.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The guy's just become an empty windbag.

Don't look behind the green curtain.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Who is on his ad crew? High School sophomores?

It is cute on that level...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Who is on his ad crew? High School sophomores

This  pointing-down video, while ROFLMAO funny and taking over social media with more than 1.5 million views and counting, was not created by Trump or his team.  All Trump did was forward it @Smokin Joe ----

https://twitter.com/OregonMapGuy/status/1661545022951419904

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline kevindavis007

This @Smokin Joe is the video Trump put out.   pointing-down

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1661497749999702023

Is this the same guy who let Fauci run this country?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online libertybele

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ScottinVA

Trump has degraded into a demented, miserable old gasbag.  There is no damned way he wins a general election ever again.

Offline Idiot

Re: Trump Goes Scorched Earth On DeSantis With Freaky Hitler/Satan Post
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2023, 12:34:17 am »
Anyone still not think that Trump has become unhinged? 

Trump Goes Scorched Earth On DeSantis With Freaky Hitler/Satan Post

Wed, May 24, 2023 at 11:54 PM EDT

Donald Trump welcomed Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to the Republican presidential race with a series of increasingly bizarre posts on his various social media channels.

The former president posted a video attacking DeSantis as an ingrate who owes his career to Trump. He posted another of what appears to be a SpaceX rocket falling over and exploding with “Ron! 2024” over it.

And he shared a weird video mocking DeSantis’ entry via a glitchy Twitter event hosted by Elon Musk.

In Trump’s version, the participants include not just Musk and DeSantis but also Adolf Hitler, the devil, a coughing Dick Cheney, billionaire George Soros, World Economic Forum founder Klaus Schwab and an FBI agent openly plotting to “take out” Trump.

The video concludes with a fake ― perhaps AI ― Trump voice unleashing insults.

“The devil, I’m gonna kick your ass very soon. Hitler, you’re already dead. Dick Cheney, sounds like you’ll be joining Hitler very soon,” the Trump voice says. “Ron DeSanctimonious can kiss my big, beautiful 2024 presidential ass.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-goes-scorched-earth-desantis-035429919.html
The guy is friggen NUTS!!!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2023, 12:48:12 am »
The guy is friggen NUTS!!!

It is a fake.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2023, 12:49:15 am »
It is a fake.

Oh, the ole 'fake' news excuse...

Offline corbe

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2023, 01:31:53 am »
   Who had Trump using DeSantis in an AD comparing him to hitler and satan within 24 hours of his announcement?   I'd bet quite a few Briefers.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2023, 01:00:37 pm »
One can argue that Trump had nothing to do with the comment, but he did supposedly forward it as are his devoted followers who salivate over comments like that.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2023, 03:05:09 pm »
One can argue that Trump had nothing to do with the comment, but he did supposedly forward it as are his devoted followers who salivate over comments like that.

Yes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2023, 04:26:22 pm »

Is this the same guy who let Fauci run this country?

That would certainly explain a lot...

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2023, 05:57:34 pm »

Nuts? No, just lazy/careless. Certainly not Presidential.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2023, 06:01:49 pm »
Even if some underling posted it, it's still on Trump to put the kibosh on such idiocy. Who's in charge?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org