Author Topic: 9 juveniles arrested in connection with 35 Oakland robberies, police say  (Read 125 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
9 juveniles arrested in connection with 35 Oakland robberies, police say

Amy Graff
SFGATE
May 24, 2023

ANDRI TAMBUNAN/AFP via Getty Images
Nine juveniles, ages 12 to 17, were arrested May 21 in connection with 35 robberies that occurred across more than a dozen Oakland neighborhoods and two nearby cities, Oakland police said Tuesday.

Eight of the nine suspects are Oakland residents, and three are girls and six are boys, the Oakland Police Department said in a news release.

Police said the group may be linked to recent robberies in the cities of Piedmont and El Cerrito and a smattering of Oakland neighborhoods, including Acorn, Adams Point, Bella Vista, Chinatown, Fruitvale, Grand Lake, Ivy Hill, Longfellow, Mosswood, Northgate, Temescal, Trestle Glen, Uptown and Rockridge.

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/9-juveniles-linked-to-oakland-robberies-arrested-18117006.php
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson