Author Topic: U.S. Put Migrant Gangbanger with MS-13 Tattoos in Foster Home after Raping, Killing Woman  (Read 142 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MAY 25, 2023
|
JUDICIAL WATCH
U.S. Put Migrant Gangbanger with MS-13 Tattoos in Foster Home after Raping, Killing Woman

The teenager who raped and murdered a Maryland woman last summer was a known gang member arrested in his native El Salvador before coming to the U.S. under a special program that welcomes illegal immigrants under the age of 18 and provides them with a multitude of taxpayer benefits. Even after getting charged with homicide federal authorities placed the migrant offender, who sports tattoos displaying affiliation with the famously violent Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13), in a foster home with other children. The unbelievable facts of this case are outlined in a congressional report that illustrates how the Biden administration’s radical open border policies allow dangerous criminals into American communities. “DHS did not sufficiently screen this alien for potential gang affiliation at the time of his apprehension or adequately safeguard Americans by ensuring that he would not be released into the country,” a House Judiciary Committee investigation found.

The gruesome crime occurred in July 2022 in Aberdeen, Maryland about 25 miles northeast of Baltimore. A 20-year-old woman, Kayla Hamilton, was raped and murdered by a 16-year-old from El Salvador who entered the U.S. via the Mexican border. DNA evidence collected at the crime scene led police to the young migrant, who turned 17 by the time he was arrested earlier this year. Detectives confirmed then that the perpetrator was an illegal alien and a member of MS-13. Under U.S. law illegal immigrant minors are almost always allowed to remain in the country and are quickly disbursed to a government-funded shelter upon arrival at the southwest border. The government refers to them as Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC) and hundreds of thousands have entered the country in the last few years. The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is charged with caring for them and the agency spends millions of dollars annually to house, medically treat, entertain, and school UAC who come mainly from Central America.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/u-s-put-migrant-gangbanger-with-ms-13-tattoos-in-foster-home-after-raping-killing-woman/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So let me get this straight.
HHS, run by a guy dressed as a girl, decides what happens to unaccompanied minors coming across the border?

What could possibly go wrong?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis