Author Topic: Russia's Surface Navy Is In Bad Shape -- Decimated  (Read 89 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Russia's Surface Navy Is In Bad Shape -- Decimated
« on: May 25, 2023, 04:51:30 pm »

Russia's Surface Navy Is In Bad Shape -- Decimated
Russia’s Navy was poorly positioned to assert itself as a major global force years before its war with Ukraine.
KRIS OSBORN, WARRIOR MAVEN - CENTER FOR MILITARY MODERNIZATIONMAY 23, 2023
by Kris Osborn, President, Center for Military Modernization

(Washington DC) Russia’s Navy was poorly positioned to assert itself as a major global force years before its war with Ukraine.

Developments since the Kremlin began its invasion, would suggest this is even more true now.

For Putin, it seems the Russian Navy does indeed look like a ‘sinking ship’ in every sense of the word.

Ukraine Holds Strong Against Naval Attack
Ukraine has demonstrated an ability to target and destroy Russian surface ships from the coastline, and beyond an initial amphibious incursion into Odesa, the Russian Navy has not presented Ukraine with any kind of serious naval threat.

https://warriormaven.com/russia-ukraine/russias-surface-navy-is-in-bad-shape-decimated
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson