Author Topic: Another New Study Shows The Siberian Arctic Is Warmer When CO2 Is Low And Colder As CO2 Rises  (Read 164 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Another New Study Shows The Siberian Arctic Is Warmer When CO2 Is Low And Colder As CO2 Rises
By Kenneth Richard on 22. May 2023

In the last 25,000 years there has been an anti-correlation between rising CO2 and the Siberian Arctic temperature – the opposite of what is claimed by proponents of the anthropogenic global warming narrative.

According to a new study, Arctic Siberia was 4°C warmer than it is today from 15,000 to 11,000 years ago, when CO2 was ~240 ppm.

Arctic Siberia was 5°C warmer than today (12°C vs. today’s 7°C) during the last glacial maximum, 26,000 to 19,000 years ago (Tarasov et al., 2021). At that time, CO2 was estimated to be 180 to 190 ppm.

It was so warm back when CO2 was below 200 ppm that horses, rhinos, bison, and mammoths could thrive in the Arctic, grazing on the abundant Siberian Arctic grass year-round, even in winter.

It is obviously far too cold for grazing megafauna to survive in this region of the Arctic today, with CO2 at 420 ppm.

https://notrickszone.com/2023/05/22/another-new-study-shows-the-siberian-arctic-is-warmer-when-co2-is-low-and-colder-as-co2-rises/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

This divergence from Climate Change dogma can only be solved with a climate scientist rumble in the parking lot ... last one standing wins.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 05:23:06 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.