Author Topic: WATCH: Illegal Aliens Trashing Texas On Way Into US  (Read 152 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WATCH: Illegal Aliens Trashing Texas On Way Into US
« on: May 25, 2023, 11:04:01 am »
WATCH: Illegal Aliens Trashing Texas On Way Into US
Border Hawk
Border Hawk
May 11, 2023

Illegal aliens are trashing South Texas as they make their way into the United States, according to reports.

As hundreds of thousands of migrants from around the world storm illegally across the U.S. southern border, they leave garbage, filth, and destruction in their wake.

Footage published on social media by Texas Department of Public Safety spokesman Lt. Chris Olivarez offers a glimpse at the shocking damage to the natural habitat and landscape of South Texas caused by the escalating Biden border catastrophe.

“Video from earlier in the week in Brownsville showing a large debris field of wet clothing & trash left along the Rio Grande River by illegal immigrants crossing between the ports of entry, discarding their wet clothes & trash, resulting in a significant ecological issue that will require extensive cleanup,” Lt. Olivarez explained in a Twitter post this weekend.

https://borderhawk.blog/watch-illegal-aliens-trashing-texas-on-way-into-us/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson