Author Topic: Trump panned over bizarre ‘Red Button’ and Kim Jong Un comments in response to DeSantis’ 2024 launch  (Read 1133 times)

Offline LadyLiberty

I think we need to start questioning Trump's mental competence like right now.

He says things now and then that lead me to believe that he has "lost his filter."

Offline libertybele

He says things now and then that lead me to believe that he has "lost his filter."

Yes, he's resorting back to tactics he used in '16.  He's acting and speaking like a 5th grade school bully.  He's threatened obviously and that's how he defends himself.  His attitude and sometimes bizarre behavior will sink his re-election.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline cato potatoe

Trumps big red button

Again with the stupid overlong tie.  It looks like he's always wearing a clown suit. 

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Obviously, this is Trump playing 12 dimensional chess. It's just too complicated for us mere humans to understand.  Will Kim Jung Un  start making campaign appearances with Trump soon?

Offline berdie

After I read this in the a.m...I came back to see if anyone here could understand what the dickens he's talking about.

At this point, I have always thought that when DeSantis actually announced, he would have a hissy. His tizzy affected his thumbs. That is the only explanation I can come up with. :shrug:

Offline DB

Apparently, he's just telling us that he saved us from nuclear war with his friend in North Korea.

Kind of like when the island natives throw a virgin into the volcano and the sun rises. It would have all gone terribly wrong otherwise...

Offline NavyCanDo

Not the first time he stated he admired Kim Jung Un calling him a friend.   A bizarre comment from any American politician
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline roamer_1

Well, I don’t speak Trumpian, so be a dear and ‘splain it to the rest of us.  :shrug:

Tumpsplainin'  :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline roamer_1

Hard to lose what you've never had... Jussayin...  :shrug: :whistle: