Author Topic: The North Face Re-Ups Partnership With Drag Queen: Did They Not Learn From Bud Light?  (Read 766 times)

Online mountaineer

Good golly, the list of companies to boycott just keeps growing.
The North Face Re-Ups Partnership With Drag Queen: Did They Not Learn From Bud Light?
 By Bradley Cortright 
May 24, 2023 at 1:30pm

With all the controversy about companies going “woke,” you might think it would be a good year to rethink your “Pride” plans.

But outdoor apparel company The North Face has decided to ignore the warning signs and go “full Bud Light.”

On Tuesday, drag queen Pattie Gonia posted on Instagram, “For the second year in a row…[The North Face] has teamed up with… [Pattie Gonia] (they/she).”

“Join us for the Summer of Pride and get in on this party,” the post added. ...
More at IJR

Lara Logan
@laralogan
I stopped buying North Face when they stopped selling in the stores on military bases because they did not want to be associated with US soldiers fighting and dying in two foreign wars. Now they are grooming kids.  The North Face Pride Collection 2023 https://thenorthface.com/en-us/shop-by/pride
2:40 PM · May 24, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Drag queen Pattie Gonia says ‘come out’ in North Face ‘Summer of Pride’ ad
By Shannon Thaler   
May 24, 2023 3:05pm
The North Face created a stir when it announced its “Summer of Pride” outdoor events series with a video on social media starring drag queen Pattie Gonia, who encourages viewers to “come out.”

The ad opens with Gonia, dressed in all-rainbow North Face gear and donning a full mustachioed face of multicolored makeup, saying: “Hi, it’s me, Pattie Gonia, a real-life homosexual.”

He continued: “I’m here with The North Face. We are here to invite you to come out … in nature with us!”

The tour, dubbed “Summer of Pride,” invites North Face fans to gather outdoors for hikes “to celebrate Pride and bring camp to the outdoors,” the tour’s landing page says.

“This tour has everything: hiking, community, art, lesbians, lesbians making art,” Gonia says in the promo video.

North Face has also dropped its 2023 Pride collection, which boasts a selection of rainbow-clad clothes for children, including a T-shirt that says “outdoors together.”  ....
NY Post

Mr. Gonia (Pattie Gonads?)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I loved this brand...but no more...added to by boycott list..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

I loved this brand...but no more...added to by boycott list..

Well, our options are dwindling.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

I refuse to be in a state of perpetual outrage, but this is getting ridiculous. Light beer, jackets, pickup trucks, and now ... hamburgers?!?

As Oli London asked on Twitter,
How on earth can a burger be LGBTQI+?

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You know,I was always lead to believe that the purpose of a CEO and a Corporation was to make a profit for the stockholders,thus bonuses for them.

Would someone please tell me when and how Capitalism and US Corporations turned Communist and  started ignoring  profits and not caring about losses.

Better yet,would someone like to explain to me how we are NOT in an actual fight to restore Capitalism and freedom?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

North Face, Patagonia... all the outdoor clothing joints have always been liberal... And REI too. You ain't gonna touch em. Granola-heads are part of the scene, and always have been.

Believe me I would love to part ways with em, but you won't find replacement - And if you are really outdoors, you will be buying their stuff.

I am pretty old school, and don't have much. I am more Carhartt and wool.. but for instance, my puffy is a North Face, and I am fixin to buy a new one. And dollars to doughnuts, my new puffy will be North Face too.

Offline roamer_1

You know,I was always lead to believe that the purpose of a CEO and a Corporation was to make a profit for the stockholders,thus bonuses for them.

Would someone please tell me when and how Capitalism and US Corporations turned Communist and  started ignoring  profits and not caring about losses.

Better yet,would someone like to explain to me how we are NOT in an actual fight to restore Capitalism and freedom?

Look up 'Stakeholder Corporatism', @sneakypete

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker

It appears my favorite brand of outdoor gear has gone queer as well...Mountain Hardwear.

Oh well, I do have lots of gear from before they went woke, so should last me the rest of my days.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Joshua Klein 25 May 2023

Calls to boycott The North Face have followed the outdoor brand’s release of a transgender ad featuring a drag queen encouraging customers to “come out” with the brand.

In an Instagram post Wednesday, outdoor recreation products company The North Face presented its “Summer of Pride” campaign featuring drag queen and intersectional environmentalist Pattie Gonia, a self-described “real-life homosexual.”

In the ad, the “drag artist” is seen calling on viewers to “come out” in nature with the brand.

“Salt Lake City, we’re coming for you,” Gonia states, calling for viewers to “come outside and celebrate the beautiful LGHGTV community.”

In response, users took to social media to express outrage over the campaign, with many calling for a complete boycott of the Denver-based company.

“Please boycott Marxist North Face. This is unacceptable,” wrote internet personality Liz Churchill.

https://twitter.com/liz_churchill9/status/1661459588921663490

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/25/north-face-slammed-ad-featuring-drag-queen-urging-viewers-come-out-nature/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
North Face, Patagonia... all the outdoor clothing joints have always been liberal... And REI too. You ain't gonna touch em. Granola-heads are part of the scene, and always have been.

Believe me I would love to part ways with em, but you won't find replacement - And if you are really outdoors, you will be buying their stuff.

I am pretty old school, and don't have much. I am more Carhartt and wool.. but for instance, my puffy is a North Face, and I am fixin to buy a new one. And dollars to doughnuts, my new puffy will be North Face too.
Under Armor...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Eddie Bauer

Lands End...I love their insulated vests.....

I have an Eddie Bauer puffer jacket I bought at Sams several years ago....I wear it all winter
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 09:00:11 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline roamer_1

Under Armor...

That don't help me with a new puffy...  :shrug:

All I am saying is that North Face, and most of the other outdoor wear are Portland/Seattle companies and have always been liberal - FAR left. If you work outside, it's pretty hard to avoid them. There aren't any others.

Mostly I don't use high-tech outdoor stuff... Like I said, I am more Carhartt and wool. My packs tend to be mil/tactical... But where you NEED something high-tech (like a puffy), it ain't like you can replace it with something else. Anything you might replace it with is also gonna come from a high-tech outdoor company, and it too will be liberal bastards. It's always been that way.

Online mountaineer

Lands End or L.L. Bean (Bean is less woke than Lands End, as I recall).

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Joshua Klein 25 May 2023

Calls to boycott The North Face have followed the outdoor brand’s release of a transgender ad featuring a drag queen encouraging customers to “come out” with the brand.

In an Instagram post Wednesday, outdoor recreation products company The North Face presented its “Summer of Pride” campaign featuring drag queen and intersectional environmentalist Pattie Gonia, a self-described “real-life homosexual.”

In the ad, the “drag artist” is seen calling on viewers to “come out” in nature with the brand.

“Salt Lake City, we’re coming for you,” Gonia states, calling for viewers to “come outside and celebrate the beautiful LGHGTV community.”

In response, users took to social media to express outrage over the campaign, with many calling for a complete boycott of the Denver-based company.

“Please boycott Marxist North Face. This is unacceptable,” wrote internet personality Liz Churchill.

https://twitter.com/liz_churchill9/status/1661459588921663490

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/25/north-face-slammed-ad-featuring-drag-queen-urging-viewers-come-out-nature/

@mystery-ak

I don't care about drag queens. They are living in their own hell,and asked for it.

What I DO care about is using child models in their pro-transexual advertising pages.

SUMBODY needs to be arrested for child abuse.

IF anyone knows the parents of any of those children,PLEASE contact them and encourage them to file child molesting lawsuits against both North Face and ANY individuals involved in that photo shoot.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

Lands End or L.L. Bean (Bean is less woke than Lands End, as I recall).

For a puffy? For a light-weight poly-fill jacket that fold up to fist-sized in its own pocket? And here's the important part: That can withstand being in a compressed state for months, and still retain it's puff (insulated value)?

There's only two I know of, and by far and away, the North Face one is best.