Author Topic: Whoopi Goldberg to DeSantis: Gay Folks Will Rise Up and Fight for What they Need, ‘That’s What’s Com  (Read 238 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Whoopi Goldberg to DeSantis: Gay Folks Will Rise Up and Fight for What they Need, ‘That’s What’s Coming’

Pam Key 24 May 2023

Whoopi Goldberg told her co-hosts Wednesday on ABC’s “The View” that Gov. Ron DeSantis’ (R-FL) presidential bid will have to deal with “gay folks” rising up and fighting for what they need.

Discussing DeSantis’ presidential announcement, Goldberg said, “He has to work on, be articulate, so we know what you’re talking about. I don’t understand. I didn’t know what he was saying. Look, you know what, this idea of announcing on Twitter. I’m old and I’m okay being old, do that on television. Okay? I want to see you do it on television. I want to see you actually take real Americans’ questions. That’s what I want. I don’t want to dislike you. I can’t help it, because you you don’t give me any reason, because I don’t understand why do you dislike people of color?”

“What’s wrong with American history?” she continued. “What’s wrong with gay folks? You know, Anita Bryant did this stuff in 1975, and gay folks rose up and fought for what they needed. That’s what’s coming. It’s coming, it’s coming. That’s not a threat. They pay the same taxes I pay. They want the same things that we’re entitled to as taxpayers. You can’t pick and choose. You’re not asking your constituents. You’re telling them what you’re doing. That’s not the America way. Everybody is supposed to decide what they want, not just you.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/05/24/whoopi-goldberg-to-desantis-gay-folks-will-rise-up-and-fight-for-what-they-need-thats-whats-coming/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

They have everything they need:  freedom to do and say as they please, to sleep with whom they desire, to marry, even, just like all straight people do.  What they don't get to have is the right to (a) force everyone else to play their little games, or (b) stick their private lives out in public and demand that the rest of us merrily go along with it, or (c) groom little children.

Online mountaineer

DeSantis! You brute, you brute, you brute!!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

They have everything they need:  freedom to do and say as they please, to sleep with whom they desire, to marry, even, just like all straight people do.  What they don't get to have is the right to (a) force everyone else to play their little games, or (b) stick their private lives out in public and demand that the rest of us merrily go along with it, or (c) groom little children.

:yowsa:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline libertybele

Gays fight for what they need??  What would that be Whoopi??

Then she brings up that DeSantis dislikes people of color.  What utter nonsense.  Unfortunately, people are buying into the lie.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Gays fight for what they need??  What would that be Whoopi??

Then she brings up that DeSantis dislikes people of color.  What utter nonsense. Unfortunately, people are buying into the lie.

@libertybele

Doesn't matter. ANYONE that questions such an accussation is automatically  labled as a racist,and possibly  a Kluxxer.

Like it or not,the left IS now in charge of the dialogue,and we have no one to blame for them but ourselves for not being more vocal and demanding ACTUAL equality back when this nonsense first started.

Allowing Public Kangaroo Courts led by Communists and black racists to dominate the discussion is OUR fault because we let it happen because we were afraid of being called "racists".

I guess being called "fools" is more acceptable to some people.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

That's right.