Author Topic: NY Governor: You "bigoted" suburbs should take your migrants and like it  (Read 202 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NY Governor: You "bigoted" suburbs should take your migrants and like it
Jazz Shaw 9:21 AM on May 24, 2023

If you live anywhere in New York outside of the Big Apple and you’ve been watching the local news, there is one story absorbing most of the coverage and it involves busloads of migrants heading for suburban and rural counties. To say that people are unhappy about these developments would be an understatement, and that includes many self-described Democrats. But the state’s Democratic Governor, Kathy Hochul, appears to be tone-deaf on the subject, even as she attempts to put some political spin on the plans being cooked up by her and Mayor Eric Adams. On Monday evening, she appeared to lose her patience and told reporters that these rural counties need to “end their bigoted policies” and “accept” the migrants. (Daily Caller)

Democratic New York Gov. Kathy Hochul said Monday that the New York City suburbs should end their “bigoted policies” and accept migrants.

Democratic New York City Mayor Eric Adams has begun sending migrants to suburban communities such as Rockland County, prompting many localities to declare states of emergencies. Officials in Rockland County have asked Adams not to send migrants to their area, calling the move “absurd.”

“There is nothing humanitarian about a Sanctuary City sending busloads of people to a County that does not have the infrastructure to care for them,” County Executive Ed Day said recently.

In order to try to lay a guilt trip on her own citizens, Hochul is portraying the migrants as “hopeful immigrants seeking work.” She described thousands of agricultural jobs that they could fill. She’s even demanding that the federal government issue all of them work permits.

more
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/05/24/ny-governor-you-bigoted-suburbs-should-take-your-migrants-and-like-it-n553017
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The bitter truth is that many in those "suburbs" voted for her.
Not "all"... but many, indeed.

Offline LMAO

The bitter truth is that many in those "suburbs" voted for her.
Not "all"... but many, indeed.

Yup
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy