Author Topic: Kari Lake Mocks DeSantis Disney Feud: ‘If You Can’t Beat Donald Duck, How Are You Gonna Beat Donald  (Read 910 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kari Lake Mocks DeSantis Disney Feud: ‘If You Can’t Beat Donald Duck, How Are You Gonna Beat Donald Trump?’
By Charlie Nash May 24th, 2023, 12:23 am

Republican commentator and politician Kari Lake mocked Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’ ongoing feud with Disney during an appearance on Newsmax’s The Balance on Tuesday and questioned how DeSantis could expect to beat former President Donald Trump in the Republican primary when he “can’t beat” Donald Duck.”

“Trump is brilliant, he works the media to perfection, but this whole idea of the fight that is going on down here in Florida between Governor DeSantis and Disney, I mean, it represents so much for conservatives,” said host Eric Bolling. “They love what DeSantis is doing, you know, kind of muting Disney a little bit against all their woke nonsense.”

Pointing out that Trump had “somehow kind of got behind Disney a little bit on that,” Bolling asked Lake whether Trump should move closer to backing DeSantis in the feud.

“Well, Eric, I believe that fighting woke is a worthy cause, absolutely,” Lake replied. “There are few things more important, honestly, than stopping the radical indoctrination and, frankly, the sexual mutilation of our children. But we can’t do it half-assed.”

more
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/kari-lake-mocks-desantis-disney-feud-if-you-cant-beat-donald-duck-how-are-you-gonna-beat-donald-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

She's working solidly towards not ever voting for her again.

She needs to get her head out of Trump's ass.

Offline ScottinVA

Well, Kari… you couldn’t even defeat a weak, whiny-voiced candidate who refused to debate you.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

That's a good zinger.  Kari Lake should be a campaign communication adviser to Tangerine Mussolini.

I can see the attack ad now ...

America, do you want your next President to be a man who got his @$$ kicked by a cartoon duck without pants?

God, I love the blood sport of politics.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

She's whoring really hard to be Donny's VP, and seems to me DeSantis along with the state reps are doing a pretty good job of  beating Donald Ducks ass.

Offline Kamaji

She's whoring really hard to be Donny's VP, and seems to me DeSantis along with the state reps are doing a pretty good job of  beating Donald Ducks ass.

Yes indeed.

Online mountaineer

Well, Kari… you couldn’t even defeat a weak, whiny-voiced candidate who refused to debate you.
Good point.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

If Donald Trump couldn't beat Joe Biden, then how's he going to beat...Joe Biden?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 04:55:31 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline libertybele

:rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline kevindavis007

:yowsa: :yowsa:
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online mountaineer

Everyone who knows he or she can't make it to the bigs whores to be VP. I always think of Joe Manchin kissing Hillary's ample behind for that very reason, back in 2008, only to see Obammy shove her out of the way.

The current crop, believing Trump will be the nominee, include Kari Lake, Vivek Ramaswamy and Nikki Haley, I suspect.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Maybe you should win one of your own elections first. DeSantis has won many and can even get re-elected.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

Maybe you should win one of your own elections first. DeSantis has won many and can even get re-elected.
Additionally, the Florida legislature became more Republican under DeSantis, while the US Congress became less Republican under Trump.

Trump has negative coattails.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 09:59:57 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline cato potatoe

This is a strange argument, mainly employed by libtards.  Does Kari Lake believe that Keebler products are baked by an elf, Twitter is operated by a bluebird, and Michelin is overseen by a humanoid stack of white tires?

Online mountaineer

a humanoid stack of white tires?
Hey now, a little respect for Bibendum!

Offline roamer_1

Yep. Big, BIG mistake.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

This is a strange argument, mainly employed by libtards.  Does Kari Lake believe that Keebler products are baked by an elf, Twitter is operated by a bluebird, and Michelin is overseen by a humanoid stack of white tires?

Well, she's just a TV personality, so It wouldn't surprise me if she had a TV view of reality.

Offline LMAO

I’m not gonna pick on Kari Lake as I think she would’ve been a much better governor for the people of Arizona than  who they have currently

Maybe her fortunes would’ve been different if she didn’t tie herself to the MAGA train
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

I’m not gonna pick on Kari Lake as I think she would’ve been a much better governor for the people of Arizona than  who they have currently

Well alright, I guess... But that's a low bar...  :whistle:

Online berdie

Sounds to me like she is shouting up and down "Pick me, Pick me! I'd be a great VP".

Offline libertybele

Maybe her fortunes would’ve been different if she didn’t tie herself to the MAGA train

I liked her when I first heard her speak but the focus that she is bringing on herself right now is negative.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

She smells like Sarah Palin.

A whole lot of bumper sticker, and nothing else.

It bugs me.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

She smells like Sarah Palin.

A whole lot of bumper sticker, and nothing else.

It bugs me.

I think she may be a bit brighter than Palin, but...yeah.

Offline NavyCanDo

Desperately trying to get he VP ticket punched.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline libertybele

Desperately trying to get he VP ticket punched.

That could very well end her political career.