Author Topic: California to BAN Skittles in state where children can get sex changes without parents approval  (Read 357 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NEWS ANALYSIS May 23, 2023
California to BAN Skittles in state where children can get sex changes without parents approval
The chemicals have been linked to reproductive issues, but so have sex changes.

Hannah Nightingale
Washington DC
May 23, 2023
2 Minute Read

The California State Assembly has passed a bill that would ban Skittles and other delicious candy treats over chemicals contained that are linked to health issues. This is the same state that passed a bill last year making the state a sanctuary for minors seeking sex changes.

According to KTLA5, Assembly Bill 418 passed overwhelmingly in the chamber last week and now heads to the State Senate, where staffers told the outlet it is expected to pass and the candies will be banned.

The bill prohibits the manufacture, sale, or distribution of products containing titanium dioxide, potassium bromate, red dye No. 3, brominated vegetable oil, or propyl paraben in the state.

These chemicals have already been banned in the European Union, and have been linked to cancer, reproductive issues, and developmental issues in children.

https://thepostmillennial.com/california-to-ban-skittles-in-state-where-children-can-get-sex-changes-without-parents-approval?utm_campaign=64487
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What about banning breast implants?  They can contain harmful chemicals.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
What about banning breast implants?  They can contain harmful chemicals.

I had a SIL who died from complications after a silicone implant leaked into her system.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Kamaji

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Oh, sure, California will ban Skittles, but not breast implants.

How many people have been killed by Skittles vs been killed by leaks or cancer from breast implants?

Skittles may kill ... Breast implants have killed.

Gavin Newsom is a schill for the Hollywood / Beverly Hills Breast Augmentation Lobby.

When will Government try to protect its citizens from real threats, and not from imaginary ones?

:facepalm2:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 10:12:55 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright