Author Topic: GOP Rep. Anna Paulina Luna seeks $16 million fine against Adam Schiff for ‘lies’ about Trump-Russia  (Read 198 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 24, 2023 9:34am EDT
GOP Rep. Anna Paulina Luna seeks $16 million fine against Adam Schiff for ‘lies’ about Trump-Russia collusion
The fine is roughly half the cost of the Trump-Russia probe, which found no collusion

By Peter Kasperowicz | Fox News

FIRST ON FOX: Rep. Anna Paulina Luna, R-Fla., introduced a resolution that would fine Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., $16 million for his claims that former President Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election.

Luna says that amount is about half of the cost of the federal investigation into alleged Trump-Russia collusion, which was debunked by special counsel reports from both Robert Mueller and John Durham.

"The GOP Conference agrees that Adam Schiff has betrayed the trust of the American people, purposely abused positions of extreme authority, lied continuously, and as such, must be held to account," Luna said. "Accordingly, the resolution requires Rep. Schiff to pay a $16 million dollar fine, half of the cost American taxpayers were forced to pay for the Russia hoax investigation."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/congresswoman-seeks-16-million-fine-adam-schiff-lies-trump-russia-collusion
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Thomas Massie says he does not support resolution for $16 million fine against Adam Schiff
by Rachel Schilke
June 14, 2023 10:29 AM
Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) said he will not support a House resolution to fine Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) for his involvement in the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

The resolution, introduced by Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-FL), seeks to censure Schiff and force him to pay a $16 million fine over allegations that he abused his constituents' trust by pushing claims that Russia had meddled in the 2016 presidential race to help elect Donald Trump. At the time, Schiff was leading the House Intelligence Committee.

Massie said, however, that he will not vote in favor of the bill should it come to the House floor, claiming it would violate the Constitution.

"Adam Schiff acted unethically but if a resolution to fine him $16 million comes to the floor I will vote to table it. (vote against it)," Massie tweeted on Wednesday. "In fact, I’m still litigating a federal lawsuit against Pelosi over a salary reduction she imposed on me for my refusal to wear a mask."

Massie continued, "The Constitution says the House may make its own rules but we can’t violate other (later) provisions of the Constitution. A $16 million fine is a violation of the 27th and 8th amendments."  ...
Washington Examiner
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org