Author Topic: IRS coverup of Hunter Biden could be scandal that sinks a presidency  (Read 213 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 IRS coverup of Hunter Biden could be scandal that sinks a presidency
By James Bovard   
May 23, 2023 5:38pm

In his “Beautiful Things” memoir, Hunter Biden wrote: “I still have a ton of work to do . . . clearing the wreckage of my past.”

And Attorney General Merrick Garland is just the bulldozer Hunter needs to clear that wreckage.

CNBC reported last month that federal prosecutors could charge Hunter with three tax crimes, including a felony charge for tax evasion.

The IRS reportedly “finished its investigation more than a year ago” but no charges have been filed.

Mystery solved? Last month, an IRS criminal supervisory special agent filed a whistleblower complaint asserting that the investigation of Hunter Biden’s tax violations is being blocked by “preferential treatment and politics.”

Monday, a special agent in the IRS’s international tax and financial crimes group who had spent five years investigating Hunter Biden also filed a whistleblower complaint on the Biden case.

Rather than respecting the concerns of veteran investigators, “the IRS responded with accusations of criminal conduct and warnings to other agents in an apparent attempt to intimidate into silence anyone who might raise similar concerns,” according to Mark Lytle and Tristian Leavitt, lawyers for the first whistleblower.

Hunter Biden is a tax dodger straight out of IRS Central Casting. He and other Bidens pocketed more than $10 million from shady foreigners, triggering a bushel of Treasury Department suspicious-activity reports.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/05/23/irs-coverup-of-hunter-biden-could-be-scandal-that-sinks-a-presidency/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
IRS coverup of Hunter Biden could be scandal that sinks a presidency

8bs8 88finger point
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It won't. At WORSE,it will be leaked out after Biden or whatever dummy the DNC finds to replace him has taken office and given Hunter and associates full pardons.

When was the last time you saw a serious discussion about this amongst the political talking heads on tb?

Besides,pretty much everyone with even a remote interest in politics already knows all this,so ask yourself this,"Where is the outrage".

Not to mention the FACT that Joe is a senile old fool is so obvious Ray Charles can see it,and he is both blind AND dead.

Hunter is the spawn of a prominent Dim,so he is bulletproof politically and judicially.

Now,if it were Trump's son,it would be all over the print and electronic media.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!