Author Topic: ‘Gotaways’ Surge Across Border; Expect More Crimes to Follow  (Read 102 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Gotaways’ Surge Across Border; Expect More Crimes to Follow
May 23, 2023

More than 1.5 million illegal aliens have slipped into the U.S. since Joe Biden took office — more than three times the number seen during the last three years of the Trump presidency.

Beyond the record-breaking numbers, experts say these “gotaways” pose heightened risks to this country’s public safety and security.

Although the Biden administration says it is establishing tough new rules and sending more people back across the border – we’ll believe it when we see it — Texas law enforcement sources say more migrants are resorting to illegal entry and smugglers to enter America. Motivated criminals and terrorists pay traffickers a bonus to get them through.

Late last year Texas launched a “gotaway” task force to track down migrants who make it past a thinning green line of Border Patrol agents. This month, Idaho and Florida sent reinforcements to aid the Lone Star State.

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2023/05/23/gotaways-surge-across-border-expect-more-crimes-follow
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson