Author Topic: Video shows Bud Light parent firm vowing to purge WHITE MALE employees  (Read 163 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Video shows Bud Light parent firm vowing to purge WHITE MALE employees
Tuesday, May 23, 2023 by: Ramon Tomey

(Natural News) A video from AB InBev, the parent company of Anheuser-Busch that brews Bud Light, showed the company’s commitment to wokeism by purging White, male employees among its ranks.

The video from November 2022 showed various employees of the Belgium-based beer company pledging to become “more diverse and inclusive.” According to the clip, eschewing White, male employees gives way for staff members who “better represent” the woke ideology.

“We’re still 40 percent women and 60 percent men, still predominantly White,” said senior graphic designer Kara-Jessica Mallett. “There’s still work to be done.”

Mallett, a Black woman, also said in the video: “I feel like I finally found my voice as a Black woman, and I’m not prepared to lose it.”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-05-23-ab-inbev-vows-purge-white-male-employees.html#
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

That's hilarious. Before Inbev bought AB, the company was almost entirely white men, primarily of German descent. All others need not apply. My roommate, an engineer, interviewed for an opening there in the late 80s and told me this.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

That should be a nice piece of evidence in a class action discrimination suit against the company.