Author Topic: STUDY: AP Embedded Woke Propaganda After Getting $8M Grant From Lefty Climate Orgs  (Read 124 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY JOSEPH VAZQUEZ AND LUIS CORNELIO ON MAY 23, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

STUDY: AP Embedded Woke Propaganda After Getting $8M Grant From Lefty Climate Orgs

The Associated Press has been running wild with leftist climate change propaganda while being paid millions by eco-extremist organizations.

And yet AP still has the audacity to pretend it’s engaging in objective reporting. [emphasis, links added]

MRC Business analysts found that from Feb. 15, 2022, through Feb. 15, 2023, The Associated Press (AP) pushed climate change alarmism and promoted woke environmental, social, and governance (ESG) efforts across 64 climate-related stories after the legacy outlet received an $8 million grant from leftist nonprofit organizations like the Rockefeller Foundation, Quadrivium (the activist organization of News Corp. Executive Chairman Rupert Murdoch’s estranged son and climate activist James Murdoch), the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, the Walton Family Foundation (Walmart), and the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/study-ap-embedded-woke-propaganda-after-getting-8m-grant-from-lefty-climate-orgs/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson