Author Topic: The challenge: Replacing the supply chain that supports humanity  (Read 228 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The challenge: Replacing the supply chain that supports humanity
By Ronald Stein |May 22nd, 2023

Only a handful of individuals have ever seen or touched crude oil, but every one of the 8 billion on this planet is enjoying the products made from the oil derivatives manufactured from that black gold.

Chemical products, such as plastics, solvents, medical supplies, and fertilizers, are essential for supporting modern lifestyles.

The world is trying to transition away from fossil fuels, but the ruling class are not yet cognizant of the limitations of solar and wind. The elephant in the room that no one wants to talk about is that wind and solar only generate electricity but manufacture absolutely nothing for society. This 1-minute video is short, educational, and entertaining and has already been viewed by more than 800,000 on social media https://www.youtube.com/shorts/stf2YrznkZU.

https://www.cfact.org/2023/05/22/the-worlds-challenge-replacing-the-supply-chain-of-products-which-supports-humanity/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: The challenge: Replacing the supply chain that supports humanity
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2023, 01:27:18 am »
Spot on science.   Irrefutable.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist