Author Topic: Non-binary, ex-Biden official Sam Brinton to be held in men’s jail over suitcase theft charges: sher  (Read 938 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Non-binary, ex-Biden official Sam Brinton to be held in men’s jail over suitcase theft charges: sheriff
By Marjorie Hernandez   
May 23, 2023 7:09pm

Non-binary former nuclear official Sam Brinton is to be placed in a men’s jail in Maryland while waiting to be sent to Virginia over suitcase theft charges.

A Montgomery County Sheriff’s deputy told The Post Tuesday that Brinton is in a “pre-placement” hold at the county jail and should be housed with the “general population” of the men’s jail sometime next week.

Under the Montgomery County Department of Correction and Rehabilitation policy, inmates are processed and housed according to their biological sex.

The policy states: “Although MCDOCR does not consider anatomical changes brought about by hormonal therapy to be changes that constitute a change of anatomical sex, the classification of an arrestee/inmate will depend on whether the arrestee/inmate has male or female genitalia, whether they present a management or security problem, and whether their health and safety can be ensured.

“Once an inmate is classified, they will be given a housing assignment based on that classification.”

Brinton, 35 — who uses they/them pronouns — was arrested at their home last week and is facing Grand Larceny charges over the alleged theft of a case belonging to a Tanzanian fashion designer from Ronald Reagan National Airport.

The designer, Asya Khamsin, said she lost her luggage, which included her one-of-a-kind dresses created for a fashion show, at Ronald Reagan National Airport back in March 2018.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/05/23/non-binary-sam-brinton-will-be-placed-in-mens-jail/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

I don't know very much about the prison sytem, but Brinton being housed with the “general population” of the men’s jail sounds like he just might be in for a rough time.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Well, duh. Pronouns notwithstanding,  he's still male.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I don't know very much about the prison sytem, but Brinton being housed with the “general population” of the men’s jail sounds like he just might be in for a rough time.

Actually I think he'll be really popular with the inmates. Just a hunch.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele

His dream will come true,as he is made "the queen of the ball".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

Actually I think he'll be really popular with the inmates. Just a hunch.

I’ve heard that prisoners like him are actually mistreated by the inmates. He’ll be raped
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

I’ve heard that prisoners like him are actually mistreated by the inmates. He’ll be raped

In other words, he'll be "popular" with the other inmates.  On the other hand, if he's really a man of his stated persuasions, he may enjoy such "popularity".

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The sisters in his cell block will take a liking to "Samantha"  He sure has a purdy mouth.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

He's likely to get beaten to a pulp. I don't wish that - or rape - on anyone.

Offline LMAO

I wonder if he’ll be put under some kind of special protection?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

No, I don't wish that on anyone either.  That's why I was a little surprised that they are putting him in with the general population. Being 'binary' where are they supposed to put him though?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Claiming something you are not does not exempt you from reality.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Let's just put it this way, he shouldn't get any special treatment.

Offline mountaineer

Let's just put it this way, he shouldn't get any special treatment.
Agreed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wonder if he’ll be put under some kind of special protection?

@LMAO

Being an ex-politician that obviously didn't give up any secrets about political wrong-doing,my guess is "Yes,he WILL get special protection."

I am also guessing that after the next election when all the hoo-hah about him had died down that if we have a Dim president,he will end up getting a pardon or parole by the outgoing President in exchanged for "favors to be named later".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Faggotry runs deep.

Still trying to figure out what the heck is on top of his head?

Offline mountaineer

I don't know,  but Jill Biden should have worn one to the coronation.

Offline libertybele

I don't know,  but Jill Biden should have worn one to the coronation.

:silly: :silly:   888high58888

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

looks like bunny ears  :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra