Author Topic: Child killer, rapist out on parole in New York charged with sexual assault of elderly woman after Ka  (Read 129 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Child killer, rapist out on parole in New York charged with sexual assault of elderly woman after Kathy Hochul signed 'less is more' law in 2021
Jarryd Jaeger
Vancouver, BC
May 23, 2023

An ex-con on lifetime parole for raping and killing a child has been charged with sexually assaulting an elderly woman in Queens. Charles Rowe, 56, allegedly committed the sexual assault just months after he avoided punishment for stealing a vehicle.

Rowe has been described as the "poster child for parole violation," with his story highlighting the implications of New York Governor Kathy Hochul's Less Is More Act, which makes it harder to send criminals back to jail for violating their parole.

https://thepostmillennial.com/man-on-lifetime-parole-for-raping-killing-child-charged-with-sexual-assaulting-elderly-woman
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson