Author Topic: Let the Games Begin: Ron DeSantis Drops Teaser Video Before Expected Campaign Launch  (Read 401 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Saw this video clip earlier, still wondering if we're supposed to know whose voice it is??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Saw this video clip earlier, still wondering if we're supposed to know whose voice it is??

I thought it was Elon's?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

I thought it was Elon's?

You're probably right.  I don't know his voice.   :shrug:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Idiot

I thought it was Elon's?
No....it's not Elon's.  I've heard quite a few of his speeches/talks.

Offline libertybele

My first thought when I heard the voice was that it was a past president. 

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Hmmm :pondering: I have no idea then...
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

Hmmm :pondering: I have no idea then...

I think you are correct @mystery-ak  It sounds like a South African accent to me.

Gov. DeSantis to announce presidential bid on Twitter during conversation with Elon Musk: reports

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Wednesday will announce the launch of his presidential campaign alongside Elon Musk in a public conversation on Twitter, multiple media outlets reported.

According to NBC News, Musk and DeSantis will host an event on Twitter Spaces, the site’s platform for audio chats, on Wednesday at 7 p.m. The conversation will be moderated by David Sacks, a DeSantis supporter, and tech entrepreneur, NBC News said.

Last June, Musk indicated his support for DeSantis in a tweet. DeSantis welcomed the support from Musk, the world’s second richest man and owner of Twitter, saying, “I welcome support from African-Americans.”

Musk is from South Africa..........

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/2023/05/23/gov-desantis-to-announce-presidential-bid-on-twitter-during-conversation-with-elon-musk-reports/