Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Tries to Subtly Remind Everyone She’s 5 Years Younger Than Biden  (Read 806 times)

Offline corbe

Hillary Clinton Tries to Subtly Remind Everyone She’s 5 Years Younger Than Biden

"His age is an issue. And people have every right to consider it.”

May 23, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield

If Biden were to be hit by lightning tomorrow while Kamala was eaten by wolves and Newsom was abducted by aliens with poor taste, the one person who absolutely would not become the Democrat nominee is Hillary.

It doesn’t matter if Jeffrey Epstein passed down to her his entire library of the entire DNC molesting young boys, the party would still fall on a grenade to keep her from being the nominee. Still, a gal can dream.

Former Secretary of State and First Lady Hillary Clinton said even though President Biden has a “good record” as president, “people still have the right to consider” his age as a factor to re-elect him to another term in office — something she said she supports.

<..snip..>

https://www.frontpagemag.com/hillary-clinton-tries-to-subtly-remind-everyone-shes-5-years-younger-than-biden/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

TTIUWP

At least Huma still loves ya, I suppose.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
But Hilary, people don't like you...they really really don't like you and now that whole Russia thing? It's hanging around your neck.

Offline mountaineer

#BenghaziAintGoingAway
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Dinesh D'Souza
@DineshDSouza
Things are so bad for Joe that Hillary is now making her move...
Hillary Clinton’s Comments About Biden’s Age Spark Talk of ’24 Run
Jon Dougherty
May 23, 2023
Conservative Brief

Former First Lady Hillary Clinton, who has twice run for president as a Democrat and come up short, has sparked new talk of a potential 2024 run over remarks she made about President Joe Biden’s age.

Clinton’s off-the-radar remarks came during a chatfest at the Financial Times Weekend Festival in Washington, D.C., when she was asked about Biden’s near-fall down some steps at the G7 Summit in Hiroshima, Japan, last week.

“There was that heart-stopping moment when he almost fell over coming down the stairs a day or two ago,” Financial Times editor Edward Luce noted. “He didn’t use a railing, and Jill wasn’t there with him.

“Every time that happens, your heart is in your mouth because these things could be consequential. Is that a concern?” he then asked.

“It’s a concern for anyone. We’ve had presidents who had fallen before who were a lot younger, and people didn’t go into heart palpitations,” Clinton responded.

“But his age is an issue, and people have every right to consider it,” Clinton noted further, in a departure from other Democrats who have defended Biden by pushing back against criticisms regarding his age. ...
Shall we revisit the NYC incident where Hillz apparently passed out and had to be thrown into her van like a sack of potatoes?

Offline libertybele

Tell me she can't seriously be thinking of running again?? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

If she runs, RFK Jr. needs to be very careful.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

No doubt in my mind that she had his father his uncle killed to allow her to run for NY Senator in 2000.  @libertybele 
« Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 01:05:13 am by corbe »

Offline libertybele

No doubt in my mind that she had his father his uncle killed to allow her to run for NY Senator in 2000.  @libertybele

Of course.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If she is 5 years younger, was elected in  2024, then by the end of a term, she'd be the same age as Ol' Sniffy.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

Dinesh D'Souza
@DineshDSouza
Things are so bad for Joe that Hillary is now making her move...Shall we revisit the NYC incident where Hillz apparently passed out and had to be thrown into her van like a sack of potatoes?

Forgot about that

Wasn’t there another incident where she had to be helped either up or down stairs? Or when she was asked a question, she did a bobble head thing with her head?

I doubt voters are going to be looking for an elderly president
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Forgot about that

Wasn’t there another incident where she had to be helped either up or down stairs? Or when she was asked a question, she did a bobble head thing with her head?

Verrry presidential!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Hildog, that's not the talk of a loyal Dem.

Why would that matter to anyone? ... unless, oh, no, the Horror!

If Old Man Biden won't get out of they way, Hildog will push him down the stairs.

Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

Forgot about that

One drawback to Trump being re-elected is his age.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Forgot about that

@LMAO

Have you learned NOTHING from recent elections? It ain't about who gets the most votes,it's about who  COUNTS the votes. IF Bubbette! were to run,she would win. Bubba and the rest of the ruling class would make certain of it. After all,she IS a dedicated Leninist,and I ain't referring to John.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
One drawback to Trump being re-elected is his age.

@libertybele

I see that,and the fact that he CAN'T run for re-election as a positive thing. He won't be looking to cut certain people some slack so he can get re-elected.

Plus,he is angry,and will be looking for some "get back"

What is also VERY important is that he pick the "right" VP candidate. One that is VERY conservative as well as politically astute,and willing to take over the reins after Trump leaves.

IF we are lucky enough to get 12 years of conservative Presidents,America MIGHT stand a chance of surviving.

If Biden or a stand-in gets elected instead,America is OVER as a free and independent nation.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 02:05:49 am by sneakypete »

Offline mountaineer

We can do a lot better than that old windbag (I refer to Hillary), but am amused at this little bit of intraparty sniping on her part.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think the DNC  should start running adds reminding voters that both are younger than dirt.