Author Topic: Extreme Left Warns of ‘Huge Backlash…in the Streets’ if Joe Biden Negotiates Any Budget Cuts  (Read 362 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Extreme Left Warns of ‘Huge Backlash…in the Streets’ if Joe Biden Negotiates Any Budget Cuts

Wendell Husebø 23 May 2023

The extreme left raised alarm over President Joe Biden negotiating spending cuts to the federal budget with House Republicans during talks to raise the debt ceiling.

Although the White House claimed Biden would not negotiate with Republicans on reducing wasteful spending, the administration engaged with House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) on spending cuts, an idea that enraged the far left.

Extreme-left Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) warned Tuesday that any cuts to wasteful spending, including obsolete pandemic funding, would receive a backlash in the streets.

“I think there would be a huge backlash from our entire House democratic caucus, certainly the progressives — but also in the streets,” she told CNN.

Jayapal tried to couch her statement by pinning Biden to the previously passed reckless spending that fueled systemic inflation.

“It’s important we don’t take steps back from the very strong agenda that president himself shepherd and led over the past two years,” she said.

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1661028988985262080

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/23/extreme-left-warns-huge-backlash-streets-joe-biden-negotiates-any-budget-cuts/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Backlash in the streets over budget cuts; something that many of those in the streets wouldn't even have a clue as to what the debt ceiling is even about.  Mob rule once again?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 06:56:12 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Not. On. My. Street.

'nuff said.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Insurrection, pure and simple.

Online roamer_1

Not. On. My. Street.

'nuff said.

That's right...
They'll burn down their sh*thole cities yet again... *YAWN*
SOSDD.

This stopped being a threat long ago.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

There's nothing from stopping the Progressive from giving away all their worldly wealth to the Biden admin.

Instead of taking away my stuff, how about Progressives start donating their own stuff?

I hate being a piggy bank for Limousine Liberal Largesse.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
That's right...
They'll burn down their sh*thole cities yet again... *YAWN*
SOSDD.

This stopped being a threat long ago.

This is why despite thinking Trump was a clown for Jan. 6, it never really bothered me.  Because we all know the Dems were pushing those street riots in 2020, and the clear message was "you better not re-elect Trump or the riots are going to get much, much worse."  There were all sorts of references to the likelihood of violence if Trump won, so I don't really care much about the left's claims that Jan. 6 was a "threat to democracy".  They'd already crossed that particular Rubicon.