Author Topic: Durham Report Debunks Russiagate Conspiracy, Proves Agencies are Weaponized Against PolitIcal Enemie  (Read 158 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Durham Report Debunks Russiagate Conspiracy, Proves Agencies are Weaponized Against PolitIcal Enemies

Rachel Alexander
May 22, 2023

The long-anticipated report from Special Counsel John Durham investigating whether there were any ties between Donald Trump and Russia was issued last week, entirely discrediting the FBI’s investigation into the matter and the hysterical biased mainstream media coverage. The FBI and DOJ targeted Trump and his associates soon after Trump took presidential office in 2017, resulting in political witch hunts after former General Michael Flynn and foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos. The report revealed that this was the weaponization of the federal government against a political opponent.

The 316-page report uncovered plenty of nefarious activity taking place within the FBI. As a result, then-Attorney General Bill Barr appointed Durham to the investigation four years ago.

The report found no grounds for launching the investigation. “ased on the evidence gathered in the multiple exhaustive and costly federal investigations of these matters, including the instant investigation, neither U.S. law enforcement nor the Intelligence Community appears to have possessed any actual evidence of collusion in their holdings at the commencement of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.”

And the conclusion of the investigation was equally a failure. The Obama administration’s fishing expedition to find ties between Trump and Russia, known as Crossfire Hurricane, “did not and could not corroborate any of the substantive allegations” in the controversial Steele dossier, Durham said. The FBI “failed to uphold their important mission of strict fidelity to the law.”

https://townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2023/05/22/durham-report-debunks-russiagate-conspiracy-proves-agencies-are-weaponized-against-political-enemies-n2623525
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The FBI lied to get the FISA warrant.  That will flush any investigation down the toilet.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Where can we get a copy?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis