Author Topic: Durham and the truth  (Read 98 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Durham and the truth
« on: May 23, 2023, 02:21:53 pm »
May 23, 2023
Durham and the truth
By Bill Hansmann

In our partisan world, truth and politics are seemingly incompatible. As a nation, we have grown so accustomed to the lies and spin of our politicians that we likely would not recognize an objective truth coming out of the mouth of any elected official.

Surely, there are exceptions, but we have been so manipulated by politicians and a complicit media that an honest politician would likely go unrecognized. As a conservative, I find this to be especially true of Democrats. My liberal friends, of which I still have more than a few, would say it is the Republican party that is most guilty of deception and dishonesty. So here we are, a nation that seems hopelessly divided. We have been tribalized, balkanized, sliced and diced in so many ways that agreement on any issue seems highly unlikely, if not downright impossible.

Now we are presented with just such an objective truth: the Durham Report. John Durham is a man of unquestioned integrity who possesses a willingness to go after the FBI, the CIA, or any federal agency that exceeds its authority or betrays its public trust. Throughout the years, he has shown himself to be an honest and thorough investigator

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/05/durham_and_the_truth.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34