Author Topic: Gen. Nakasone releases US Cyber Command’s strategic priorities  (Read 105 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Gen. Nakasone releases US Cyber Command’s strategic priorities
The three priorities center around people, partnerships and delivering a decisive advantage.
BY
MARK POMERLEAU
MAY 22, 2023

Gen. Paul Nakasone, commander of U.S. Cyber Command, last week released an updated set of strategic priorities for the command that seeks to “own the domain.”

These refined priorities address global strategic challenges while enhancing Cybercom’s posture, according to the command.

The last command vision was released in 2018 when Cybercom was elevated to a unified combatant command. Since then, cyberspace — as well as adversary activities — have evolved significantly.

“Strategic competition has fundamentally changed the character of warfare,” Nakasone — who is entering his sixth year as leader of the command, which is typically a four-year term — said in a release. “From acute threats, pacing challenges, mis/disinformation and advancements in artificial intelligence and machine learning, our adversaries continue to challenge international norms and laws.”

https://defensescoop.com/2023/05/22/gen-nakasone-releases-us-cyber-commands-strategic-priorities/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Gen. Nakasone releases US Cyber Command’s strategic priorities
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2023, 02:15:57 pm »
This is all a bunch of bunk.  I didn't see gay rights, trannies, the environment, pronouns, or other woke priorities.  This looks pretty much military oriented and isn't fit for our "modern military." :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson