Author Topic: RFK Jr. says he would prosecute Fauci as president if 'crimes were committed:' 'He caused a lot of i  (Read 295 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 10, 2023 9:36pm EDT
RFK Jr. says he would prosecute Fauci as president if 'crimes were committed:' 'He caused a lot of injury'
Fauci said Kennedy's rise in the polls could lead to people 'unnecessarily dying' if they are influenced by his vaccine positions
By Yael Halon | Fox News

Democrat presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr., said Monday that he would prosecute Dr. Anthony Fauci for his actions during the coronavirus pandemic if he is elected president and his attorney general determined that "crimes were committed."

The Democratic challenger to President Biden made the comment on "Jesse Watters Primetime" during a wide-ranging interview where he was pressed on his conspiratorial views on vaccines, his past claims that the CIA was involved in the assassination of his uncle President John F. Kennedy and the nature of his 2024 challenge to Biden for the Democratic  nomination.

Referencing Kennedy's book "The Real Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates, Big Pharma and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health," Fox News host Jesse Watters asked the Democrat why he believes Fauci is "the devil" and whether he stands by his earlier pledge to prosecute the former NIAID director as president if he or the National Institutes of Health played a role in the Wuhan lab leak.

"If there were crimes that he committed, of course, I would tell the attorney general to prosecute him, not hold off," Kennedy replied.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/rfk-jr-would-prosecute-fauci-president-crimes-committed-he-caused-a-lot-injury
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Uh-huh.
Commander in Chief and chief prosecutor? Just another politician no different than all the rest including Trump making promises they can't/won't keep in the hope of being elected.

Offline kevindavis007

Commander in Chief and chief prosecutor? Just another politician no different than all the rest including Trump making promises they can't/won't keep in the hope of being elected.

I don't recall the job of the President being a chief prosecutor. Besides, can you imagine Gruesome Newsom having the power of a Chief Prosecutor??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Doesn't matter. If Fauci senses any kind of real trouble heading his way, he will flee to Argentina like all his forefathers did.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

He said he would direct his AG.  That may be, but unless he's able to clean up the swamp, there's no chance of the DOJ prosecuting Fauci.  He's too intertwined in their corruption.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
He's still farther to the left than anyone in the Squad.

I can see it now...President Kennedy directs his AG...John Morgan to prosecute Fauci.

Yes THAT John Morgan of the slip and fall law firm of Morgan and Morgan...where Kennedy is currently an environmental lawyer and counsel attorney.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!