General Category > Computers

Logging in to AOL and other web accounts

(1/2) > >>

sneakypete:
Am I the only one that has trouble logging in to AOL,Amazon,and other web sites,and has to change my freaking passwords at least once every 3 or 4 days?

And it doesn't do any  good to change it so you can log in and then go to the customer service link to ask WTF happened because they are all robots now,NOT humans. They do offer problems you can choose,but NONE of them are problems logging in,other than to tell you to create a new password.

This pisses me off to the point I would probably be arrested if I could get my hands around the throats of the corporate shitheads that created these problems to save money by not hiring humans to answer questions.

And,of course,I suspect these problems were created because they turned their software programs over to the Chinese to manage. You can NOT create an actual human contact with Amazon or AOL anymore.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on May 23, 2023, 01:09:29 pm ---Am I the only one that has trouble logging in to AOL,Amazon,and other web sites,and has to change my freaking passwords at least once every 3 or 4 days?

And it doesn't do any  good to change it so you can log in and then go to the customer service link to ask WTF happened because they are all robots now,NOT humans. They do offer problems you can choose,but NONE of them are problems logging in,other than to tell you to create a new password.

This pisses me off to the point I would probably be arrested if I could get my hands around the throats of the corporate shitheads that created these problems to save money by not hiring humans to answer questions.

And,of course,I suspect these problems were created because they turned their software programs over to the Chinese to manage. You can NOT create an actual human contact with Amazon or AOL anymore.

--- End quote ---
I thought I was the only guy who had trouble with always having to talk to a human to sort that stuff out because their FAQ page just doesn't tell me what I need to know. That seems to happen everywhere from government websites to commercial ones.

Maybe that's why i spend so much time online here, because I don't usually have any problems here.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on May 24, 2023, 05:49:40 am ---I thought I was the only guy who had trouble with always having to talk to a human to sort that stuff out because their FAQ page just doesn't tell me what I need to know. That seems to happen everywhere from government websites to commercial ones.

Maybe that's why i spend so much time online here, because I don't usually have any problems here.

--- End quote ---

@Smokin Joe

While it is true that I wish you no harm,it IS good to know I am not the only one having these problems.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on August 01, 2023, 05:38:47 am ---@Smokin Joe

While it is true that I wish you no harm,it IS good to know I am not the only one having these problems.

--- End quote ---
I just wish they'd lead off with "If you have heard all these options and need to speak to a human, press one."

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on August 01, 2023, 06:20:00 am ---I just wish they'd lead off with "If you have heard all these options and need to speak to a human, press one."

--- End quote ---

@Smokin Joe

That would require hiring a human,and even Chinese humans like to get paid.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version