Author Topic: Climate Terrorists Return To Vandalize Rome’s Trevi Fountain  (Read 164 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY THOMAS D. WILLIAMS, PH.D. ON MAY 22, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS, VIDEOS

Climate Terrorists Return To Vandalize Rome’s Trevi Fountain

A group of eco-terrorists has once again defaced an iconic Rome monument, this time pouring black liquid into the Trevi Fountain.

Nine vandals from the group that calls itself Ultima Generazione (Last Generation) poured what is believed to be a carbon-based liquid into the fountain on Sunday evening and unfurled several banners reading “We don’t pay for fossils.” [emphasis, links added]

Meanwhile, the activists shouted: “Our country is dying” until they were eventually stopped by police.

Rome’s mayor Roberto Gualtieri was quick to condemn the incident, insisting that attacking the city’s artistic patrimony won’t solve anything.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/climate-terrorists-return-to-vandalize-romes-trevi-fountain/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson