Author Topic: George Conway: Trump Is Going to Jail for Obstruction of Justice  (Read 579 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
George Conway: Trump Is Going to Jail for Obstruction of Justice

Pam Key 22 May 2023

Attorney George Conway said Monday on MSNBC’s “All In” that he believes former President Donald Trump will go to jail for obstructing justice when the federal government tried to retrieve classified documents stored at his Florida home.

Conway said, “His insane narcissism, and his belief that he controls everything, that Article II allowed him to do whatever he wants, and it is his generals across the river at the Pentagon, these were his documents. I mean, this narcissism alone was sufficient for him to want to keep these documents. And then, of course, to show them off to people.”

He continued, “The obstruction charges are so strong. I mean, Ty Cobb, White House counsel who handled, in the Trump administration, handled the Mueller investigation, went on national television the other day and said, Trump’s going to go to jail for this. And he should, and he will. Because the obstruction case is just so strong as illustrated by the fact that they have all these lawyers’ notes and all these lawyers testified.”

Conway added, “It’s bad enough that he told, you know, that he made his lawyers give false information to the government, and he used his lawyers as instruments to commit a crime or a fraud. That is one thing, it is sufficient to show probable cause to get a search warrant, which he got in August. But to get lawyers testimony, judges don’t like to order that, because judges are lawyers. They were practicing lawyers. They respect the attorney-client privilege. And to pierce that privilege is something they don’t like to do. The fact, that Judge Howell here in the District of Columbia is doing it shows that the evidence is incredibly strong.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/05/22/george-conway-trump-is-going-to-jail-for-obstruction-of-justice/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: George Conway: Trump Is Going to Jail for Obstruction of Justice
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2023, 03:06:46 am »
That IS the Dim and RINO wet dream.

NOBODY  scares them like Trump.

Which  is,in itself,enough reason to vote for him.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2023, 03:07:44 am »
   His X Wife, Kelly Anne, will go with DeSantis.

Then we'll see if this George character is one dimensional or not.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2023, 04:57:54 am »
Trump going to prison?  I wouldn't count on it as long as people keep buying his NTF's.

////00000////

If Cell Block #45 is a rockin', don't come a knockin'.

Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright