Author Topic: Biden again claimed son Beau died ‘in Iraq’ to Marines at Japan stop  (Read 1170 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden again claimed son Beau died ‘in Iraq’ to Marines at Japan stop
By Steven Nelson and
Caitlin Doornbos   
May 22, 2023 4:24pm

President Biden told US forces stationed in Japan that his son Beau perished in the Iraq War, a video obtained exclusively by The Post reveals — after the president stoked questions about his own mental acuity by making the same incorrect claim at least twice last year.

“My son was a major in the US Army. We lost him in Iraq,” the 80-year-old president said during an informal visit with troops at Marine Corps Air Station Iwakuni Thursday.

The traveling press corps, which has faced repeated access issues while covering the nation’s oldest-ever president, was kept far enough away that the remarks were inaudible.

The White House press office did not put out an official transcript, almost allowing the error to escape public notice.

Biden said in October of last year that Beau “lost his life in Iraq” and claimed the following month that Iraq was “where my son died.”

In fact, the president’s son died of brain cancer in 2015 at the Walter Reed military hospital in Bethesda, Md.

Such glaring factual errors are a political liability for Biden, who is seeking a second term in 2024. 

A Washington Post-ABC poll released earlier this month found that just 32% of the public believes Biden has the mental sharpness required to serve as president.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/05/22/biden-again-claimed-son-beau-died-in-iraq-to-marines-at-japan-stop/
« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 11:30:32 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

People who begin to believe and repeat their own lies are most often pitiful, but harmless. But not if they happen to be President of the United States.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mountaineer

That he lies about things that are so easy to disprove just shows me that he's not in control of his thought processes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That he lies about things that are so easy to disprove just shows me that he's not in control of his thought processes.

@mountaineer

It also proves that neither the DNC OR the RNC give a squat,or the protests would have been loud and immediate.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden with cancerous son, hitlery dodging sniper fire.  Is it they are delusional stupid, or just the fools that vote for and support them?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... even the jellyfish can't help the old man.

////00000////

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
He's lied about things so much he doesn't know the lie from the truth!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.

and thats what the anti-God, anti-America WOKE want to rule over this Country.  Wickedness very much like the extremely corrupt Kings of the OldTestament!  and the desolation that goes with it!  How they love their father of lies, then as now!
 :smokin: :chairbang: :smokin:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 05:51:52 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline PeteS in CA

I am truly mystified as to whether LIEden truly believes his serial brazen lies are swallowed by normal people or he is living that deep into a world of delusion. Or both.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Texas Yellow Rose

As far as I can tell from reading what history of him is available,he has done this all his life. He literally doesn't know the difference between a truth and a lie,and the instant he speaks a lie,he believes it himself.

I think people like him are calling Pathological Liars.

From what I have seen,it APPEARS that these people are attracted to politics

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am truly mystified as to whether LIEden truly believes his serial brazen lies are swallowed by normal people or he is living that deep into a world of delusion. Or both.

@PeteS in CA

I honestly believe that HE believes them the instant he says them,and automatically believes that everyone else believes them,too.

I STRONGLY suspect he grew up as a mama's boy,and she protected him from reality her whole life.

• Native Texan
@Texas Yellow Rose

From what I have seen, it APPEARS that these people are attracted to politics

Isn't that the truth!!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Texas Yellow Rose

As far as I can tell from reading what history of him is available,he has done this all his life. He literally doesn't know the difference between a truth and a lie,and the instant he speaks a lie,he believes it himself.

I think people like him are calling Pathological Liars.

From what I have seen,it APPEARS that these people are attracted to politics
This sort of unnecessary incontinent prevarication was a Clinton Hallmark, too.

Maybe they were in the same class (rest group) at MK ULTRA.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This sort of unnecessary incontinent prevarication was a Clinton Hallmark, too.

Maybe they were in the same class (rest group) at MK ULTRA.

@Smokin Joe

I dunno.

Say what you will about the Clinton Crime Family,but Bubba is as sharp as a tack mentally. A TOTALLY  amoral  lying,stealing,cheating SOB,but sharp.

I would have to rate Bubbette as being as sharp as a sledgehammer. SEEMS to ME that Bubba married her to use her as a shield to deflect attacks away from him,and she really is too stupid to realize this

Bubba is pure evil,but with charm. Bubbette! is pure evil without even a touch of charm,but full of hatred for pretty much everybody. I honestly think that is she could blow up the world,she would do it.

• Native Texan
@Smokin Joe

I dunno.

Say what you will about the Clinton Crime Family,but Bubba is as sharp as a tack mentally. A TOTALLY  amoral  lying,stealing,cheating SOB,but sharp.

I would have to rate Bubbette as being as sharp as a sledgehammer. SEEMS to ME that Bubba married her to use her as a shield to deflect attacks away from him,and she really is too stupid to realize this

Bubba is pure evil,but with charm. Bubbette! is pure evil without even a touch of charm,but full of hatred for pretty much everybody. I honestly think that is she could blow up the world,she would do it.

I really enjoy your post Pete!  They more often than not hit the mark right on! @sneakypete

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I really enjoy your post Pete!  They more often than not hit the mark right on! @sneakypete

@Texas Yellow Rose

Thank you!