Author Topic: Hunter Biden wooed China execs with high-level CCP ties while fundraising for movie venture while da  (Read 244 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 May 24, 2023 4:28pm EDT
Hunter Biden wooed China execs with high-level CCP ties while fundraising for movie venture while dad was VP
Pro-China Taiwanese politician offered $1,000,000 to Hunter Biden and business partner
By Cameron Cawthorne , Jessica Chasmar | Fox News

FIRST ON FOX:  Hunter Biden was scheduled to meet with Alibaba Group co-founder Jack Ma and other Alibaba executives in 2016 as part of a week-long China trip to find potential investors for a movie production venture Hunter and his business partners signed an agreement on, according to emails reviewed by Fox News Digital.

Among the Chinese investors that Hunter pursued were multiple Chinese business executives with high-level ties to the Chinese Communist Party.

Biden's plunge into the movie business originated with an April 2014 introductory meeting when his business partner James "Jimmy" Bulger introduced him to George Hsieh, a pro-China lawmaker in Taiwan, according to emails from Biden's abandoned laptop.

"I am seeing you tomorrow to introduce George Hseih to you," Bulger, the nephew of notorious mobster Whitey Bulger, wrote on April 10, 2014.

Hseih "is a friend of michaels from Taiwan. George is a Senator over there and a rising star in the KMT Party," Bulger added, referring to the Kuomintang, which is also known as the Chinese Nationalist Party.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-wooed-china-execs-high-level-ccp-ties-while-fundraising-film-venture-dad-vp?intcmp=tw_pols
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Chinese elite have paid some $31 million to Hunter and the Bidens
By Peter Schweizer   
January 27, 2022 8:04pm

For those wondering why Joe Biden is soft on China, consider this never-before-reported revelation: The Biden family has done five deals in China totaling some $31 million arranged by individuals with direct ties to Chinese intelligence — some reaching the very top of China’s spy agency.

Indeed, every known deal that the Biden family enjoyed with Beijing was reached courtesy of individuals with spy ties. And Joe Biden personally benefited from his family’s foreign deals.

What are these deals? And who are the individuals who made them happen for the Bidens? ...
https://nypost.com/2022/01/27/chinese-elite-have-paid-some-31m-to-hunter-and-the-bidens/

9999hair out0000
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
https://nypost.com/2022/01/27/chinese-elite-have-paid-some-31m-to-hunter-and-the-bidens/

9999hair out0000

@mountaineer

Most voters today don't care about things like that. All they care about is "free stuff" for them,and "Republicans are mean,so let's get them out of office."

And then there are the "magic votes" that show up at the last minute. Hard to beat those.

BUT......let's sing kumbaya to show we are not evil people,and that we don't mind being ruled by our Globalist
masters.

MANNERS are what is important,not change!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

The biggest crime in the 2020 election was how the Hunter Biden laptop story was suppressed by the press

Little by little we’re finding out that this Hunter Biden story is much worse.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy