Author Topic: What the Hell Is Wrong With These People?  (Read 296 times)

Offline Kamaji

What the Hell Is Wrong With These People?
« on: May 22, 2023, 05:21:23 pm »
What the Hell Is Wrong With These People?

Derek Hunter
May 21, 2023

Imagine literally being upset about your state government preventing you from physically removing the genitals from your minor child. It’s difficult to do, I know, because the very idea of butchering the body of a child is foreign to you, but there are a lot of people wildly upset by just that idea. Just as there is a slice of the public, small as it is, demanding Bud Light completely destroys itself in the name of “tolerance.” Then there are the wealthy white liberals who, as if it were a sexual fetish of theirs, demand they and their children, and by extension everyone’s children, be indoctrinated into the idea that they are responsible for things done by people who aren’t them that happened long before they were born. You really have to wonder what the hell is wrong with these people.

I get it, different strokes for different folks. But there are some things I will never understand. I know there are some adults who need to be humiliated sexually in order to enjoy themselves. I don’t really care what grown adults do in the privacy of their own homes, as long as who they do it with is of age and willing. I don’t have to explain their lives to God, they do.

But we aren’t dealing with people who want to keep their fetishes to themselves, we’re dealing with morons and narcissists who demand everyone participate in their manias, and that we be grateful for it. Absolutely not.

Chris Hayes, the MSNBC personality most likely to be mistaken for Rachel Maddow from behind (or front, for that matter), is wildly upset that parents will not be allowed to remove the penises from little boys in the state of Florida. Imagine being upset by that.

Chrissy is very upset that parents can’t turn an outie into an innie on a 5-year-old, which tells you something about him. Josef Mengele is looking up from Hell confused, wondering how his wildest dreams have been surpassed by people insisting they’re doing it for the child being mutilated own good.

You wouldn’t know it now, but not that long ago genital mutilation was condemned by both political parties, back when it was done in the Arab world. Then Democrats decided they could raise a little more money by supporting the idea for children in the United States and out came the scissors.

Source:  https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/05/21/what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-these-people-n2623506

Offline ScottinVA

Re: What the Hell Is Wrong With These People?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2023, 05:37:00 pm »
This country has long lost its moral way and is no longer a force for good.  I’d wondered in the past why the USA isn’t mentioned in Revelations.  Most likely it’ll be disposed of on the international scene well before the end times.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2023, 06:09:50 pm »
This country has long lost its moral way and is no longer a force for good.  I’d wondered in the past why the USA isn’t mentioned in Revelations.  Most likely it’ll be disposed of on the international scene well before the end times.

Revelation is Israel-centric.  Babylon or Mystery Babylon is all the people in rebellion against God. Woke people are of Babylon. They are Satanists.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2023, 08:12:55 am »
We have a degenerate as POTUS.  What do you expect to happen with such running this country?  And he is the perfect stooge, for he is not running anything.  He is just someone's puppet.  He answers to Buffett just like Obama did, and a handful of other billionaire pukes.  Plus, he is compromised with the CCP, and answers completely to them.

Nothing changes in the USA until the messes are starving to death, and even then they will be powerless against a military that supports the corrupt crooks running the show.