Author Topic: Leaked Policy Exposes Fox News Stances on Woke Ideology  (Read 298 times)

Online mountaineer

Leaked Policy Exposes Fox News Stances on Woke Ideology
« on: May 22, 2023, 01:19:00 pm »
FOX goes woke, as its policies on gender transition for employees are revealed.
Exclusive: Leaked Policy Exposes Fox News Stances on Woke Ideology
Mary Margaret Olohan
May 22, 2023

Fox News employees are allowed to use bathrooms that align with their gender identity, rather than their biological sex, and permitted to dress in alignment with their preferred gender. They must also be addressed by their preferred name and pronouns in the workplace.

These are just a few of the policies outlined in the company handbook, dated January 2021, a copy of which was shared with The Daily Signal. Fox also offers to help employees come up with a “Workplace Transition Plan” to ease their gender transition at work.

The revelations comes amid conservative consternation at Fox Digital’s use of activist language like “gender affirming care” in stories on its website, as well as the site’s consistent use of female pronouns for biological males like TikTok celebrity Dylan Mulvaney and swimmer Lia Thomas (formerly known as Will Thomas).

Fox also drew strong backlash for a June 2022 on-air segment praising a child’s gender transition as an “inspiration to others.” That segment briefly depicted California state Sen. Scott Weiner, a far-left Democrat who led the move to soften sex offender registry requirements for sodomy with minors, and highlighted the activist claim that a child might commit suicide if he or she is not permitted to transition.  ...
More at Daily Signal
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Re: Leaked Policy Exposes Fox News Stances on Woke Ideology
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2023, 01:32:15 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2023, 02:26:17 pm »
...and another one bites the dust.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2023, 04:14:36 pm »
Matt Walsh
@MattWalshBlog
As @MaryMargOlohan reports for the Daily Signal, Fox News is fully woke on trans ideology. I‘ve been personally blacklisted from appearing on the network because of my stance on the issue. This is confirmed by DS and I’ve heard it off the record from Fox producers. It gets worse
8:12 AM · May 22, 2023

Other comments from Matt Walsh:

Tucker fought behind the scenes against my blacklisting, and even managed to have me on a few times over the past year. But now that he’s gone, there’s no stopping Fox’s march leftward. And now there is zero daylight between Fox and MSNBC on the trans issue.

Fox needs to get the full Bud Light treatment. They are actively working to suppress conservative voices while promoting leftism in its most radical form. Enough is enough.

Pay attention to the conservatives who rightly called Bud Light out but remain silent on Fox's radical pro-trans policies. Many of these people are terrified of losing their Fox segments. Three and a half minutes of face time on cable news is more alluring than you may think.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org