Author Topic: Watch: Sweatshirt-Clad John Fetterman Speaks on the Debt Ceiling Debate in Sad Display  (Read 601 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Watch: Sweatshirt-Clad John Fetterman Speaks on the Debt Ceiling Debate in Sad Display
By Sister Toldjah | 3:30 PM on May 18, 2023

I continue to believe that what Democrats including his staffers, the mainstream media, and his wife are doing to Sen. John Fetterman (D-Pa.) is just plain wrong, and things that have happened as recently as this week continue – in my opinion – to prove the point.

As RedState reported Wednesday, a Washington Post “journalist” got caught using a heavily doctored quote that made Fetterman look like he was doing and sounding just fine during his questioning of a witness during a Senate Banking Committee hearing.

When confronted, however, WaPo economics reporter Jeff Stein deleted the tweet and then later admitted that he used a quote that came directly from the Senator’s office without bothering to a) attribute it to the office and b) check it against the actual video, which was painful to watch and which sounded nothing like the quote Stein originally provided.

Now here we are a day later, and Fetterman, clad in a hooded sweatshirt and gym shorts, took his turn again to speak before the cameras, this time on the debt ceiling negotiations and how he supports Joe Biden invoking the 14th Amendment in the event he feels it is necessary to save his presidency do so.

To Fetterman’s left was Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) and to his right was Sen. Peter Welch (D-Vt.). Watch below as Sen. Markey in particular closely monitors what Fetterman is reading from his statement to make sure he doesn’t go off script:

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1659255166741147650

That was just 50 shades of uncomfortable to watch, no matter how you slice it.

more
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2023/05/18/watch-sweatshirt-clad-john-fetterman-speaks-on-the-debt-ceiling-debate-in-sad-display-n747986
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

The 14th Amendment does not apply in this case.

Furthermore, the President has no authority to invoke the provisions of that Amendment regarding the public debt; only Congress has the authority to enforce the amendment through appropriate legislation.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 08:25:57 pm by Kamaji »

Offline mountaineer

Fetterman, clad in a hooded sweatshirt and gym shorts
What a freakin' embarrassment.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Good grief his wife needs to buy him a couple of blazers and few pairs of dress slacks. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

So, I'm looking at his tattoos with numbers -- has he been in the penal system??

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

Offline Kamaji

Offline Polly Ticks

Sort of pathetic, if you ask me.

No kidding. 
You'd think their names would be more meaningful than the dates they died. 
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I didn't read the meaning. But if some twatwaffle looking reject from a horror movie was walking towards me on the street Id move to the other side of the street. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Fetterman is the poster child for why everyone should NOT have the right to vote.  When this country was founded, you needed to be a land owner to vote.  You had to have skin in the game.  Today, most of the people voting do not pay taxes, and are dependent on the government for their financial survival.  This whole approach is destroying our country.

The people of PA voted for a man that is not functional as senator, not functional as POTUS.  They are a prime example of what is drastically wrong in America.  It is low IQ people like the inbred fools of PA that elect idiots to destroy our country further.  Folks in Europe must laugh their *sses off when they see videos of the leaders of this nation.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Basically they elected some random Walmart shopper as Senator.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 01:02:22 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Basically they elected some random Walmart shopper as Senator.
More like a random urban box dweller.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org