Author Topic: Washington woman, 35, identifies as 15-year-old after being arrested for distributing drugs to minor  (Read 265 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Washington woman, 35, identifies as 15-year-old after being arrested for distributing drugs to minors
She was adamant in identifying as a 15-year-old, and had previously told an officer that she was also a boy.

Washington woman, 35, identifies as 15-year-old after being arrested for distributing drugs to minors

Jarryd Jaeger
Vancouver, BC
May 18, 2023
2 Minute Read

A 35-year-old woman from Port Angeles, Washington allegedly told authorities she identified as a teenager after being apprehended by Port Angeles Police for distributing marijuana to minors that she hung out with.

Despite explaining that she identified as a 15-year-old because teenagers "understand" her better, Amanda H. Dorrough was arrested for investigation of unlawful harboring of a minor, a charge that was later dropped and replaced with one count of distribution of a controlled substance. She was booked at Clallam County jail but has since been released on $5,000 bail.

Dorrough was taken into custody on May 4, the drug charges were brought the following day, and she made bail on May 14. She was adamant in identifying as a 15-year-old and had previously told an officer that she was also a boy. In the weeks that led up to her arrest, police received eleven calls alleging she had acted inappropriately towards minors.

https://thepostmillennial.com/woman-35-identifies-as-15-year-old-after-being-arrested-for-distributing-drugs-to-minors
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
A new twist in leftist lunacy! *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just wait until they start identifying as 68 year-old disabled and demanding Social Security.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The dirty little secret of the trans world. Only transgender is allowed, but you cannot be trans- anything else.

Because if you allow people to fraudulently claim to be anything they wish anytime they want, then the law means nothing, because nothing can be defined.
The Republic is lost.