Author Topic: 21 Shot Friday into Sunday Morning Across Mayor Brandon Johnson’s Chicago  (Read 222 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
21 Shot Friday into Sunday Morning Across Mayor Brandon Johnson’s Chicago

AWR HAWKINS21 May 2023142

Twenty-one people were shot, one of them fatally, Friday into Sunday morning across Mayor Brandon Johnson’s (D) Chicago.

ABC 7 reported the violence began Friday just after 6:20 p.m., when a 33-year-old man was shot who was standing “in the 100-block of West 105th Street.”

He was hospitalized in good condition.

The violence continued all day Saturday and into Sunday morning, which is when a  30-year-old man and 29-year-old woman were driving together “in the 2200-block of West Walnut Street” and both were shot.

The shots rang out just before 3:20 a.m.. The man and woman were both hospitalized in good condition.

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2023/05/21/21-shot-friday-into-sunday-morning-across-mayor-brandon-johnsons-chicago/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
They have until midnight to get those numbers up. Comon Chicagoans. You can do it!
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
They have until midnight to get those numbers up. Comon Chicagoans. You can do it!

I'm sure he is disappointed by the turnout so far.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson