Author Topic: Ground Zero Car Jihadist Responds to Victims by Saying Killing Non-Muslims is Highest Form of Prayer  (Read 304 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Ground Zero Car Jihadist Responds to Victims by Saying Killing Non-Muslims is Highest Form of Prayer
“I am following orders of Allah."
May 18, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 12 Comments

It’s certainly a good thing that a New York City jury refused to give Sayfullo Saipov, who murdered 8 people, the death penalty. The Ground Zero car Jihadist will instead spend life in prison feeding off American taxpayers.

Sayfullo Saipov as the Uzbek immigrant who ran over people in New York City near Ground Zero while shouting, “Allahu Akbar”, had previously told the court that “he cared about ‘Allah’ and the holy war being waged by the Islamic State”.

“They have one purpose, and they’re fighting to impose Sharia (Islamic law) on earth,” he said.

“The orders issued here have nothing to do with me,” Saipov told Judge Vernon Broderick through an Uzbek interpreter on another occasion. “I am following orders of Allah, who gave me life.”

Now at the end of the road, victims tried to shame him, but to no avail.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/ground-zero-car-jihadist-responds-to-victims-by-saying-killing-non-muslims-is-highest-form-of-prayer/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Should have been drawn and quartered, and the parts packed in lard for a dispersive burial.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis