Author Topic: Illegal immigrant accused of raping 15-year-old girl, sexually assaulting and robbing woman, attacki  (Read 174 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal immigrant accused of raping 15-year-old girl, sexually assaulting and robbing woman, attacking man in Maryland park

PAUL SACCAMay 20, 2023

A man accused of raping a teen girl, sexually assaulting and robbing a woman, and attacking a man in a Maryland park is an illegal immigrant, according to officials.

A 15-year-old girl was raped last week at a park in Silver Spring, Maryland, according to WTTG.
by TaboolaPromoted Links

Around 2:40 p.m. on Tuesday, two women were having lunch when they were confronted by a man with a machete at the same park. He reportedly tried to steal their phones at the Burnt Mills East Special Park in Silver Spring.

The man allegedly threatened one of the women with the weapon. He pointed the machete at her back and led her to a secluded part of the park before raping her, court documents say.

The suspect purportedly robbed the raped woman of her jewelry before fleeing the crime scene. While leaving the park, the man assaulted an adult male victim, according to a news release by the Montgomery County Police Department.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/illegal-immigrant-rape-robbery-maryland-park#toggle-gdpr
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Aaah, yes!  "Future Americans" as Imam Obama referred to them. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson