Author Topic: 'I see every other minority being prioritized except Black children': Georgia Democrat launches scat  (Read 336 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'I see every other minority being prioritized except Black children': Georgia Democrat launches scathing attack on her own party for prioritizing migrants over local kids with 3% reading proficiency rates
Mesha Mainor, a Georgia state representative posted a video criticism her fellow Democrats who she claims prioritize migrants over children in inner-city areas

Mainor expressed her support for school choice and called attention to the  amount of funds allocated for assisting migrants instead of local schools

She criticized Democrats at the Georgia State Capitol for taking a position against her stating she remains committed to voting in favor of parents and kids
By JAMES GORDON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 01:08 EDT, 21 May 2023 | UPDATED: 04:53 EDT, 21 May 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12107153/Georgia-Democrat-launches-scathing-attack-party-prioritizing-migrants-local-kids.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Blacks had better get used to it.  Democrats now have a larger minority to manipulate and really don't need blacks so much anymore.  All those years of downplaying education in the black communities with the understanding the government would take care of them is coming home haunt them.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Blacks had better get used to it.  Democrats now have a larger minority to manipulate and really don't need blacks so much anymore.  All those years of downplaying education in the black communities with the understanding the government would take care of them is coming home haunt them.
Brown is the new Black, and Black politicians carry much of the blame for it.

Offline Kamaji

Maybe y'all should start helping yourselves.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
POLITICS Published May 22, 2023 10:00am EDT
Democrat rips her own party for prioritizing migrants: Black lives seem to only matter 'in election years'
Rep Mesha Mainor said some schools in her district have 3% proficiency in math or reading
Bailee HillBy Bailee Hill | Fox News

Georgia Democrat calls out her own party on migrant crisis, school choice
State Rep. Mesha Mainor says she supports school choice, triggering attacks from other Democrats.

One Georgia Democrat is fed up with some members of her own party, accusing them of prioritizing illegal immigrants over Black children as kids struggle to stay afloat academically and economically.

State Rep. Mesha Mainor, a Democrat, is a staunch supporter of school choice, and she torched Georgia Democrats on "Fox & Friends" Monday for aiding migrant families while poor residents struggle with necessities.

"I was speaking to someone that works with migrants the other day, and when I was talking about my constituents, she said, ‘well, what about this program?’ And then she had to… step back a second," Mainor told Ainsley Earhardt Monday morning.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/democrat-rips-own-party-prioritizing-migrants-black-lives-seem-matter-election-years
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It has always been that way and she's just figuring it out? *****rollingeyes*****
Thomas Jefferson