Author Topic: DeSantis team calls out Sharpton after reverend slams Republican governor at Jordan Neely funeral  (Read 977 times)

Offline Hoodat

DeSantis team calls out Sharpton after reverend slams Republican governor at Jordan Neely funeral

"Democrats never miss an opportunity to take a political jab and try to further divide our country," DeSantis's press secretary said.

Charlotte Hazard  |  Updated: May 20, 2023  |  5:10pm

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis's team fired back at Reverend Al Sharpton after he called out the Florida governor at the funeral of Jordan Neely, the man who died on the New York subway after being placed in a chokehold by a 24-year-old Marine veteran.

While Sharpton was giving a eulogy at Neely's funeral, he called out DeSantis for supporting Marine veteran Daniel Penny, who is currently charged with second-degree manslaughter.

"I think to be able to step in as a good Samaritan and protect people — I think that that’s something that was the right thing to do. And I don’t think he should be prosecuted," DeSantis said about Penny earlier this week.  .  .  .

https://justthenews.com/events/desantis-team-calls-out-sharpton-after-reverend-slams-republican-governor-jordan-neely
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

The dems and the communist media are going after RDS more than Trump. 
   What does that tell ya?  :pondering:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ya know,it occurs to me that IF various religious leaders that call themselves "Reverend" continue to keep refusing to deny Sharpton and the other assorted and various "rev-runds" the right to claim that status,they are nothing  but Charlatan's themselves.

How could you be an honest "person of the cloth" and NOT be deeply offended by Sharpie and the other scam artists also identifying themselves the same way?

BTW,just for grins,does anyone else remember "The Revrund Billy Sol Hargus comin to ya live over the radio from the Holy Land in Del Rio Texas!"?

I don't think I have ever even been to Texas,but damned if I didn't hear him broadcasting late at night on FM stations. That man had charisma to BURN,if you will pardon the pun.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2023, 03:34:34 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

The dems and the communist media are going after RDS more than Trump. 
   What does that tell ya?  :pondering:

Trump isn't who they are worried about and in fact Trump going after DeSantis helps them.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump isn't who they are worried about and in fact Trump going after DeSantis helps them.

It tells ME they are happy to have people like you going after Trump and doing their work for them.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

It tells ME they are happy to have people like you going after Trump and doing their work for them.

I'm honored @sneakypete to know that you consider me part of the club that seeks to undermine President Trump in all his past AND future endeavors. 

He barely beat the most hated Woman Politician in America and could not overcome a brain dead pedophile that hardly campaigned and you blame Conservatives, your balls are that big, I guess.

Offline libertybele

:laugh: No reason to go after Trump.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2023, 03:54:29 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

:bingo:

Offline Kamaji

:mauslaff:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   I'm honored @sneakypete to know that you consider me part of the club that seeks to undermine President Trump in all his past AND future endeavors. 

He barely beat the most hated Woman Politician in America and could not overcome a brain dead pedophile that hardly campaigned and you blame Conservatives, your balls are that big, I guess.

@corbe

I like the JPEG. You should consider getting someone to explain it to you

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
DeSantis team calls out Sharpton after reverend slams Republican governor at Jordan Neely funeral

"Democrats never miss an opportunity to take a political jab and try to further divide our country," DeSantis's press secretary said.

Charlotte Hazard  |  Updated: May 20, 2023  |  5:10pm

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis's team fired back at Reverend Al Sharpton after he called out the Florida governor at the funeral of Jordan Neely, the man who died on the New York subway after being placed in a chokehold by a 24-year-old Marine veteran.

While Sharpton was giving a eulogy at Neely's funeral, he called out DeSantis for supporting Marine veteran Daniel Penny, who is currently charged with second-degree manslaughter.

"I think to be able to step in as a good Samaritan and protect people — I think that that’s something that was the right thing to do. And I don’t think he should be prosecuted," DeSantis said about Penny earlier this week.  .  .  .

https://justthenews.com/events/desantis-team-calls-out-sharpton-after-reverend-slams-republican-governor-jordan-neely

Am I the only  one that had to read this more than once to figure out that DeSantis did NOT attend that funeral?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Am I the only  one that had to read this more than once to figure out that DeSantis did NOT attend that funeral?

Offline Kamaji

@corbe

I like the JPEG. You should consider getting someone to explain it to you

Nah, you're the one who needs the explanation, because it now applies to Trump.

Offline PeteS in CA

Sharp Al doesn’t like opposing views being heard and people who “should not” be legally defended receiving good legal defense. Penny’s legal team needs to counter-attack Bragg, try to get him disbarred for malicious prosecution and selective prosecution. Bragg’s trying to destroy Penny’s life for racist and political reasons; Bragg’s lifestyle needs an involuntary change.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

Sharp Al doesn’t like opposing views being heard and people who “should not” be legally defended receiving good legal defense. Penny’s legal team needs to counter-attack Bragg, try to get him disbarred for malicious prosecution and selective prosecution. Bragg’s trying to destroy Penny’s life for racist and political reasons; Bragg’s lifestyle needs an involuntary change.

:thumbsup: