Author Topic: Kerry Says US Farm Confiscations Not Off the Table  (Read 1939 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Kerry Says US Farm Confiscations Not Off the Table
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2023, 06:40:54 pm »
No, but the Supreme Court does, and it still is the most respected branch of government.

There are only four Supreme Court Justices we can count on to uphold the Constitution.  The fact that cases like Kelo, Obergefell, and Rowe either stand now or stood for so long proves that the Supreme Court doesn't really respect the Constitution.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2023, 07:21:49 pm »
Too bad the Viet Cong didn't do us a bigger one.

:amen:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2023, 07:49:04 pm »
A response to the J. Effin' Kerrys of the world:

J Kerner
@JKernerOT
Croatian MEP, Mislav Kolakušić, tells the EU Parliament:

“Today we are discussing the role of you farmers in the green transition. Your role is extremely simple: You have to disappear.

“Why? Because you are interfering with the new, insane ideology of complete control over the population of the European Union, for which—in the near future—the only food will be artificially created food supplemented with imported insects from the East.

“Only the rich will be able to buy and eat normal organic food.

“The war against the farmers started in the Netherlands. There, by legal norms. They want to take away the land from the farmers and hand it over to the construction sector, because allegedly farming is dangerous for the land and the population.

“They are fighting and the farmers in Croatia and other EU countries will not give up either.”
7:31 PM · May 20, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2023, 06:42:16 pm »
I disagree.  The Supreme Court has proven completely political with their ambivalence with the 2020 election.  People can deny that the election was fixed all they want, but for those of us familiar with what goes on with elections, the cheating was overt and blatant.

When you back off poll watchers 100 yards from the activity, and then mount poster board to eliminate ANY OBSERVATION, it is a complete violation of election law, and there is only one reason for this.  CHEATING!   CHEATING!!   CHEATING!!!

All the stops were pulled to push Trump from the national stage.  He has a zero chance to get elected in 2024.  They will be more blatant with their cheating, and no one will lift a finger to address it.

Back to Kerry, he is a political whore, has zero integrity, and his involvement is a positive indicator that corruption is at its maximum level!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2023, 06:48:34 pm »
I disagree.  The Supreme Court has proven completely political with their ambivalence with the 2020 election.  People can deny that the election was fixed all they want, but for those of us familiar with what goes on with elections, the cheating was overt and blatant.

When you back off poll watchers 100 yards from the activity, and then mount poster board to eliminate ANY OBSERVATION, it is a complete violation of election law, and there is only one reason for this.  CHEATING!   CHEATING!!   CHEATING!!!

All the stops were pulled to push Trump from the national stage.  He has a zero chance to get elected in 2024.  They will be more blatant with their cheating, and no one will lift a finger to address it.

Back to Kerry, he is a political whore, has zero integrity, and his involvement is a positive indicator that corruption is at its maximum level!

The Supreme Court wasn't given enough evidence to justify its taking the step of interfering in the 2020 election.  And I say that notwithstanding that I believe there was enough misconduct involved that it could in fact have altered the results of the 2020 election.

The Supreme Court has to be very careful with the disputes it gets involved in, particularly where the disputes are avowedly political.  That is one of the things that is noted about Marbury v. Madison - although the case is cited for the proposition that the Supreme Court has the final say over what the law is, it accomplished that result while still holding that the Court did not have the authority to reach the result that the plaintiff wanted - that he was entitled to a particular commission as a federal officer.

If anyone is concerned about the chances that the democrats will finally give themselves enough dutch courage to try and actually pack the Supreme Court right now, given the current partisan atmosphere, if the Supreme Court had intervened in the 2020 election without having absolutely irrefutable evidence that the 2020 election was completely altered by provably illegal conduct, then we would be looking at a packed, wholly liberal Court right now instead of a Court that has a 6-3 conservative majority.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2023, 06:59:15 pm »
Irrefutable evidence?  I guess you are as blind as they are.  Video is plentiful showing the mass cheating that took place.  Plenty of evidence.

You just can't admit the truth.  The court system in the USA is completely corrupt.  I have zero respect for anyone with a law degree.  All f***ing liars, every last one.  Portend to be holders of truth...BIG F***ING LIE!!!!!!!

Offline berdie

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2023, 11:09:25 pm »
If there is confiscation of property or more regulation of the industry I can forsee an uprising...that would be aided by people that can't get food. I can see that same event happening if there is confiscation of 401ks and IRAs.

Most people won't lift a hand at the root causes that the government is imposing....but if they are personally affected, that's a different story.

Offline corbe

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2023, 11:51:07 pm »
It is a crying shame john wasn't fragged back in nam.

@sneakypete would have Shirley fragged him, unless he was dying his hair orange back then.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2023, 01:10:54 am »
If there is confiscation of property or more regulation of the industry I can forsee an uprising...that would be aided by people that can't get food. I can see that same event happening if there is confiscation of 401ks and IRAs.

Most people won't lift a hand at the root causes that the government is imposing....but if they are personally affected, that's a different story.
Imagine Bundy Ranch on steroids. The productive know what's at stake, even if the sheep don't.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2023, 01:28:36 am »
   @sneakypete would have Shirley fragged him, unless he was dying his hair orange back then.

:beer:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2023, 01:31:22 am »
Imagine Bundy Ranch on steroids. The productive know what's at stake, even if the sheep don't.

I can certainly see that as a likely scenario.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2023, 02:45:22 am »
J. Effin' Kerry is an effin' idiot. I only can surmise that he, like the rest of the left, is in favor of vast multitudes of people dying of starvation in the name of climate change. This makes him not only an idiot but pure evil.

@mountaineer

Well,he may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer,but he IS smart enough to realize that no matter what happens,
as a member in Good (?) standing of the Billionaire Boys Club,neither he nor anyone in his family will have to suffer.

Suffering is for peons.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2023, 02:47:04 am »
Come and try taking it, Lurch.

F***ing democrats.

@ScottinVA

Do NOT forget their accomplices in the alleged Republican Party.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2023, 02:48:58 am »
So were  does Jacque think food comes from?

@LMAO

Food comes from servants. Everybody knows that. Don't believe me,ask Kerry.