Author Topic: Kerry Says US Farm Confiscations Not Off the Table  (Read 1937 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kerry Says US Farm Confiscations Not Off the Table
« on: May 20, 2023, 07:04:08 pm »
Kerry Says US Farm Confiscations Not Off the Table
Are EU radical green plans coming to the US?
 Faye Higbee May 20, 2023

John Kerry claimed that US farm confiscations are not off the table, as he stated that small farms contribute a significant amount of greenhouse gasses. If you recall, farmers in Holland are undergoing the most radical regulations that are actually causing culling of herds, and destruction of crops. Following the plans of the World Economic Forum and the United Nations have produced a disaster of major proportions. We do not want that evil plan here.

“A lot of people have no clue that agriculture contributes about 33% of all the emissions of the world,” he said during his keynote address. “We can’t get to net-zero, we don’t get this job done unless agriculture is front and center as part of the solution. So all of us understand here the depths of this mission.”

Delivering these remarks at the Agriculture Innovation Mission (AIM) for Climate Summit held in Washington, D.C., Kerry neglected to acknowledge the undeniable fact that the agriculture industry plays a vital role in providing sustenance and ensuring the survival of all approximately 8 billion people worldwide. The People’s Voice

https://twitter.com/Eloise93833941/status/1659383094342811652

The fact is, John Kerry is an evil stand-in for the liars and fakers of the green agenda. He uses his own private carbon-belching jet to go to all the climate summits, while demanding that the peons starve and not use fossil fuels. All while claiming that it’s necessary to save the planet. Hogwash.

But farm confiscation?

more
https://conservativefiringline.com/kerry-says-us-farm-confiscations-not-off-the-table/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Kerry Says US Farm Confiscations Not Off the Table
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2023, 07:24:06 pm »
J. Effin' Kerry is an effin' idiot. I only can surmise that he, like the rest of the left, is in favor of vast multitudes of people dying of starvation in the name of climate change. This makes him not only an idiot but pure evil.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2023, 07:24:20 pm »
It is a crying shame john wasn't fragged back in nam.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2023, 09:52:05 pm »
Gonna post it one more time:

John Kerry:
A traitor in war,
A traitor in peace,
A traitor to the hearts of his countrymen.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2023, 09:53:13 pm »
The hell they ain't.
Come and take it.

FAFO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2023, 09:56:16 pm »
J. Effin' Kerry is an effin' idiot. I only can surmise that he, like the rest of the left, is in favor of vast multitudes of people dying of starvation in the name of climate change. This makes him not only an idiot but pure evil.

Right along with evil Bill Gates who has bought up a considerable amount of farmland and I believe he owns the most farmland in the U.S. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2023, 10:02:25 pm »
Right along with evil Bill Gates who has bought up a considerable amount of farmland and I believe he owns the most farmland in the U.S.

That should put Gates at the top to get confiscated.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2023, 10:13:54 pm »
That should put Gates at the top to get confiscated.

Nope, evil Gates is likely behind the confiscation.  With him owning all the farmland he will be in complete control.  Those in rural areas with enough property to grow some crops and hunt will likely be fine for awhile at least.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2023, 12:52:17 am »
:facepalm2:

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2023, 12:56:45 am »
Come and try taking it, Lurch.

F***ing democrats.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2023, 01:05:05 am »
Gonna post it one more time:

John Kerry:
A traitor in war,
A traitor in peace,
A traitor to the hearts of his countrymen.

As a Naval Reserve officer, he aided and abetted our enemy in time of war.  He should be hung from the neck until dead.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2023, 01:13:29 am »
The Takings Clause of the Fifth Amendment disagrees with Heinz-Kerry.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2023, 01:23:54 am »

Do you really think that the Dems, Kerry, Gates, et.,al, really care about the 5th amendment??? They are determined to bring this country to its knees.

Again, and I know I've stated this several times, we need a conservative in the WH.  I am hoping that the GOP expands its majority in the House and picks up a couple of Senate seats.

Offline corbe

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2023, 01:32:22 am »
   The Swift boat Vets did us a hell of a favor.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2023, 04:06:08 am »
Kerry is the purest form of evil on earth.  Same for Bill Gates.  Neither individual should have the freedom to destroy America as they as doing.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2023, 04:19:46 am »
The hell they ain't.
Come and take it.

FAFO

Everyone could just stop shipping them food. :shrug:

You know they're just itching to try a Holodomor of their own.

Only this will be the last bunch of Americans to give up their means of self-defense.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2023, 04:48:35 am »
Bigger problem than he thinks. They would have to confiscate land from foreign owners, especially China.
Biden would never allow anyone to mess with anything involving his masters in China.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2023, 06:12:40 am »
Everyone could just stop shipping them food. :shrug:

You know they're just itching to try a Holodomor of their own.

Only this will be the last bunch of Americans to give up their means of self-defense.

That's right.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2023, 10:39:00 am »
So were  does Jacque think food comes from?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2023, 12:45:40 pm »

That's why they will instead legislate farming out of existence by, for example, making the use of fertilizers illegal except if one possesses one of a few limited permits.  Or some other form of de facto legislative methodology.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2023, 12:56:34 pm »
That's why they will instead legislate farming out of existence by, for example, making the use of fertilizers illegal except if one possesses one of a few limited permits.  Or some other form of de facto legislative methodology.
Exactly. The regulation of "waters" has done a lot of harm. A farmer with a puddle on his property invariably has the EPA breathing down his neck.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2023, 01:10:20 pm »
Exactly. The regulation of "waters" has done a lot of harm. A farmer with a puddle on his property invariably has the EPA breathing down his neck.

Yup.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2023, 01:43:27 pm »
They'd have to suspend the Constitution to do it. That would be considered an Act of War.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2023, 04:14:51 pm »
   The Swift boat Vets did us a hell of a favor.
Too bad the Viet Cong didn't do us a bigger one.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2023, 05:33:31 pm »
Do you really think that the Dems, Kerry, Gates, et.,al, really care about the 5th amendment??? They are determined to bring this country to its knees.

No, but the Supreme Court does, and it still is the most respected branch of government.  If they tried to take farms and the Supreme Court says "no", they'd either comply or find themselves in a very unenviable position.